Downloading Apps Besides PlayStore

iamsammyjung

Members
May 24, 2021
Hi, I've downloaded xiaomi.eu ROM for mi 11. All I can say it's amazing. Better than the Chinese ROM and global ROM. But I tried to download apps especially from APK mirror or any other websites with APK files. But it won't download because the MIUI security said I can't download from unofficial sites. Is there a way to fix? also I occasionally have problems with my auto rotation. The accelerometer or gyroscope doesn't work. Is it a bug? It happens on the global ROM , it starts working when I reboot but the bug comes back.

Nothing wrong with getting apps from other sources, unless you're talking about system apps.
You can't, and shouldn't, update system apps on our ROMs.

Nothing wrong with getting apps from other sources, unless you're talking about system apps.
It's YouTube vanced or any modded apps and other APK mirror apps. I for some reason had to download Google package installer in order to download any apps

It's YouTube vanced or any modded apps and other APK mirror apps. I for some reason had to download Google package installer in order to download any apps
I have absolutely no problem installing apps from other sources.
You can always try SAI for installing YouTube Vanced.

I had to download Google package installer to download Google carrier services. Because rcs doesn't work on Google messages