Email layout

damienrayne

Members
Mar 23, 2012
Hi all,

I use email frequently. There is a problem with the layout as far a im concern. I want them to be easily readable. I mean the email context.
I would love if someone can make it full screen mode like double tap & the text compress to fit the screen. It is kind of hard & annoying to read while sliding the screen left n right. Did you guys got whst I mean?

I hope this will get to the next update

if anyone know how to fix this, please let me know.

I use xiaomi mi2

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2 using Tapatalk 2

I understand your concern as I use it quite a lot too but there are many great email application in the Google Play.
A quick search using the term mail or email will return many potential results but I've heard AirDroid is a good one although I've not tried it.

Thanks for your suggestion. I dont really like to install email agent but I'll give a try anyway

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2 using Tapatalk 2

Email app is based on aosp android Email so it looks and behaves like stock.
It won't change in next update because that means serious redesign app. There's much more to take care of than this. Just use some other apps from market as suggested.

Wysłane z MI 2

i tried airdroid. it port your phone screen to pc for easy to browse. sort of synchronize like that. it is not an email apps. now i use aquamail. quite good for now.