Enable 3G on HM NOTE 1W

bomb86

Members
Aug 26, 2014
Hi Guys,

I have searched around on how to enable 3G on this device but couldn't find any! I have enabled data from Settings->SIM management -> Data Connection on SIM1 and tried (3G only, 3G preferred and 2G) but yet nothing worked !! I have put the sim in iphone and worked perfect but on this devices it is not working, any help please ???

You must know the access point name then go apn like in this Sshot and put apn in the field and put in name field any name
7e9ehuge.jpg

thanks for your reply, can u just lead me where can I get this option ? and are you in UAE ?

When I go to settings > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names and select any of the SIM cards, it just opens a blank page!!

Yes . in this page menu then add then any name and apn from your provider
Or google it
Ps : I am in Saudi Arabia

When I go to settings > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names and select any of the SIM cards, it just opens a blank page!!
So, in this blank page, U tap the menu buton and then select greate new APN. This strongly depend of Your mobile provider. So, it is better to ask him for settings. Here, in Bulgaria are 3 mobile operators, and they send settings via sms. Or enter it manuali. But, after that if U select "Only 3G" for a pref. connection, in some place, there isn't 3 g signal, U have not service at all. And some else, U must select 1SIM for mobile internet connection, because, 2 SIM have not this. It is only for conversations and SMS.