English Pack #1 for 0.11.12 (N1 / DESIRE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
6c0fccce-75ce-8109.jpg

I recommend change the "Common Phrases" to something different since it kinda got cut off. Not sure too what though and as you can tell still chinese phrases maybe someone could come up with a list for english common phrases

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

is there a deodexed version of the rom out yet? am I blind? is there or will there be a dedicated thread to the rom files?

helfone said:
markhuk said:
Yea, just use ADB :)

I hate adb, havent taken the time to learn it :(

1. Connect phone to USB

2. Open cmd (Command Prompt)

3. Change directory to your Android SDK (Usually c:\android\tools\) or locate the folder containing adb.exe

4. At the command prompt do: adb remount

4b. If this fails run: adb root

Then re-run adb remount then continue to step 5!

5. Then do: adb push Mms.apk /system/app

A Note on point 5, Copy the Mms.apk to the same folder as adb.exe!

Thanks,

Mark

markhuk said:
1. Connect phone to USB

2. Open cmd (Command Prompt)

3. Change directory to your Android SDK (Usually c:\android\tools\) or locate the folder containing adb.exe

4. At the command prompt do: adb remount

4b. If this fails run: adb root

Then re-run adb remount then continue to step 5!

5. Then do: adb push Mms.apk /system/app

A Note on point 5, Copy the Mms.apk to the same folder as adb.exe!

Thanks,

Mark

ur good at this explaining business :D thx a dozen!

I'm not usually one to say this, but this build FAILS, lol. Sign in to Google, and first of all it's not signing in. After finally getting signed in, I get failure to authenticate with Gtalk. Finally get in with Gtalk, and TONS of FC's. Launcher FC. Then I switch to LauncherPro, and LauncherPro FC. Tons of apps are FC'ing, maybe because of the ext3. Not sure wth is going on, but this build fails as an actual ROM for me. Sucks, because this is the first build that works perfect with LCD Density.

i only did a cache and dalvik wipe, installed the update, english pack, and a pack of my own (a few apps and ringtones i install on every ROM, checked to work :p)

i Was surprised when i noticed that i was being asked to re-log into my google account

also, i noticed the wavesecure (i have it as a system app) also was asking for me to re-register.

After inputing my google account launcher FCed, and i was back at the account input screen.

After skippin that, i was left with a loop of launcher force close :(

i rebooted and wiped dalvic again, if it does not work, ill try with fix permisions, then its nandroid back (i do have a nandroid and titanium backup :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.