Error due to french translation with camera app

Neonzip

Members
Mar 15, 2018
Hi ! There is an error with french translation that cause crash and many problems with camera app. I noticed this in the last two versions, 9.6.20 is good, with a redmi k20 pro.

No translation errors in French.
I just checked the RAS files.

You can check on my translation GitHub

Hi ! There is an error with french translation that cause crash and many problems with camera app. I noticed this in the last two versions, 9.6.20 is good, with a redmi k20 pro.
same crash here with 9.7.4 in french and k20 pro

Je viens de reprendre la traduction de MiuiCamera.
Honnêtement aucune ligne générer ce bug aléatoire. quelques ligne manquante mais rien de dramatique
Bref la traduction n'est pas finalisé elle et toujours en cours

Je viens de reprendre la traduction de MiuiCamera.
Honnêtement aucune ligne générer ce bug aléatoire. quelques ligne manquante mais rien de dramatique
Bref la traduction n'est pas finalisé elle et toujours en cours
Merci pour le job!
Y-a-t'il un moyen d'avoir l'application en anglais sans changer la langue du système? Merci

If there is an error, kindly report the steps to reproduce the issue and also which translation causes the problem. Ambiguity does not help fix things.

In the miui camera app when the phone is in french there are less option to take photo and only access to ultra wide mode ... The app crash and say can't access to the camera when you choose "portrait" mode ... One dev said this was an error of french translation

Version de rom avec une capture si possible
certains reglage son directement sur l'interface photo et plus dans les paramètres de l'application comme la selection des mode 16:9 ou 4:3 ect..