New Error updating 8.12.20 Redmi Note 4 (mido)

MightyCore

Members
Sep 17, 2018
When it is updated to version 8.12.20 and when the device is turned on, the black screen remains and system.ui stopped and can not be used because it passes this error and still persists in a clean installation.

Last edited:
When it is updated to version 8.12.20 and when the device is turned on, the black screen remains and system.ui stopped and can not be used because it passes this error and still persists in a clean installation.
Just a question: Where did you find a ROM 8.12.20 for Mido? I can not find a new ROM HMNote4x anywhere(yet). Not in Androidfilehost, dedyk or Sourceforge. Maybe I am searching wrong? I think it is still in the process of uploading. The number of available ROM's is slowly growing.
Didn't you accidently download the ROM HMNote4 instead? I once did and that didn't work. You can't imagine hoe glad I was when I had it working again

the download of androidfile and the error that I mentioned appeared, then I looked for it and it was deleted from all the servers where xiaomi.eu is loaded. And I think it was because of that mistake.

Last edited:
Just installed this new ROM on my Mido (Redmi Note4x). Strangely the menues are in English instead of Dutch. Restarting does not solve the problem.
Screenshot_2018-12-22-19-55-49-714_com.android.settings.png