EU Rom for Xiaomi 11t pro?

Hi guys, installed the latest stable ROM. Am I the only one having this issue on the Gmail app because I can't attached a file. When I click on 'Attach file', nothing is happening. Please help.

Reactions: Pablohn6 and Mario1
Hi guys, installed the latest stable ROM. Am I the only one having this issue on the Gmail app because I can't attached a file. When I click on 'Attach file', nothing is happening. Please help.
It's ok in mine, try to clear the app cache and data reinstall it and see if it works....

It's ok in mine, try to clear the app cache and data reinstall it and see if it works....
How did you install? Did you wipe?
Because I'm having the exact same issue.
No app can attach files. Gmail, outlook and chrome.
It's like there is no predefined filemanager.

can i put it in the rom images folder named boot.img?
and then have the rom update?
if you want to use the already patched boot.img from @r3b0rn be sure you have the same rom version !

Then you only have to put in the boot.img from him into your compressed rom version and install the rom version

On the other hand, you can flash the patched_boot.img directly with fastboot

# fastboot flash boot magisk_patched_boot.img

Last edited:
xiaomi.eu_multi_XM11TPro_V12.5.10.0.RKDMIXM_v12
I'm using this rom. Is this file you sent me good?
Yes.

Please do tell if you can attach files and how you installed the rom cuz im still having issues with that and that was before rooting...

Yes.

Please do tell if you can attach files and how you installed the rom cuz im still having issues with that and that was before rooting...
unlock the bootloader and install the rom with the .bat
I haven't used the phone yet, it's new I want to root to start copying the backup

Yeah so now i have tried to factory reset under xiaomi.eu rom and still cant attach files, however now the camera takes over on the built in apps instead of file manager. Im gonna try to reinstall everything to stock then try again. Damn thing has to work, cant understand how this can still be an issue for some...

Edit:
I give up... I tried to go back to stock EEA, lock the bootloader and start it up. Filemanager can attach files no problems on all apps.
Unlock bootloader, try it again, still works on stock EEA after data wipe of the unlock procedure.
Flash Xiaomi.eu with data wipe, cant attach files. Retry with update only from stock EEA, bootloop so i wipe data in recovery, get in. Still cant attach files...

How come some ppl get this and some dont!?

Last edited:
Yeah so now i have tried to factory reset under xiaomi.eu rom and still cant attach files, however now the camera takes over on the built in apps instead of file manager. Im gonna try to reinstall everything to stock then try again. Damn thing has to work, cant understand how this can still be an issue for some...

Edit:
I give up... I tried to go back to stock EEA, lock the bootloader and start it up. Filemanager can attach files no problems on all apps.
Unlock bootloader, try it again, still works on stock EEA after data wipe of the unlock procedure.
Flash Xiaomi.eu with data wipe, cant attach files. Retry with update only from stock EEA, bootloop so i wipe data in recovery, get in. Still cant attach files...

what kinds of apps?

Edit:

Same problem here with attachments, I tried a lot, because I thought it was the email app (nine) but nothing worked.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn M2007J3SG met Tapatalk

Reactions: r3b0rn
Same problem here with attachments, I tried a lot, because I thought it was the email app (nine) but nothing worked.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn M2007J3SG met Tapatalk
I've read that after first install you need to do a factory reset from inside the phone. I have not tested this and i just got my phone just the way i like it on stock xD
For science maybe i should try it... (.__.)

Edit:

IT WORKED!! I had to do 2 factory resets, the first one still gave me the same error so as a last resort i factory reseted again and boom, it works!
So for you guys that have troubles with attaching files, just boot in to Xiaomi.eu rom and factory reset twice if needed and it will work.

I've felt that Xiaomi.eu rom is so smooth compared to stock EEA rom and all the added functions are so useful.
Finally a solution xD

Last edited:
Why was the ROM rebuild? 12.5.10 again? I can only install it next Friday, if anyone install it first please leave some feedback.

Hello I would like is there's like a patch or information what does the European rom variant for vili have that the global one doesn't.
Like for example in the poco X3 nfc the global doesn't support the call recording due to Google stuff
But
The vili global support the call recording. The only thing I notice was that the screen recorder was gone. Sorry for the dumb question.
Thanks in advance

Any fix with Dark mode individual apps in MIUI13?

No still useless my bank account was black with miui 12 the 13 is just white
Miui 13.1 and .2 if Xiaomi intented to keep this what's the point of choosing dark mode

Hello, question for those who have already installed Xiaomi.eu Rom on Mi 11T pro. Is the dialer replaced with MIUI dialer like in China Rom or is it still the google dialer default?