Exclude app from battery optimization (completely)

Bobbybau91

Members
Nov 2, 2020
Hi guys,

yesterday i installed the Xiaomi.eu ROM after several other custom ROMs. I am satisfied with this, but I have a problem here, which I had with the normal MIUI.

I have an Ooono traffic alarm that automatically establishes a Bluetooth connection to an app as soon as I start driving my car. With the other custom ROMS (closer to the stock android) this always worked without problems.

With MIUI this unfortunately doesn't work anymore, the device only connects when I start the app manually. Autostart is activated and I set the MIUI optimization to "No optimization". The app seems to be hindered to run anyway.

Can I do anything else here?

Greetings,
Bob

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Hi guys,

yesterday i installed the Xiaomi.eu ROM after several other custom ROMs. I am satisfied with this, but I have a problem here, which I had with the normal MIUI.

I have an Ooono traffic alarm that automatically establishes a Bluetooth connection to an app as soon as I start driving my car. With the other custom ROMS (closer to the stock android) this always worked without problems.

With MIUI this unfortunately doesn't work anymore, the device only connects when I start the app manually. Autostart is activated and I set the MIUI optimization to "No optimization". The app seems to be hindered to run anyway.

Can I do anything else here?

Greetings,
Bob

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Long press app icon
Click "app info"
Click "battery saver"
Click "no restrictions"

Long press app icon
Click "app info"
Click "battery saver"
Click "no restrictions"

Hello,

sorry, that was what I meant with "No Optimization", I dind´t know the english translation for that.
That is what I already did.

Bob

Hello,

sorry, that was what I meant with "No Optimization", I dind´t know the english translation for that.
That is what I already did.

Bob
Go to recent menu,
Long press app card
Click the lock icon

This will keep the app in memory and prevent it from being closed

Go to recent menu,
Long press app card
Click the lock icon

This will keep the app in memory and prevent it from being closed

That one I already did, but it is no affect, if the App is closed complete. On stock android it seems, that it starts automatic, even if it´s not at the recent apps.

That one I already did, but it is no affect, if the App is closed complete. On stock android it seems, that it starts automatic, even if it´s not at the recent apps.
Then make sure you change both Bluetooth permission and modify system settings to "always allow"
Under app info->permissions