extend guard mode

Do you think guard mode should have more functions?

• Total voters

adsa

Members
Jul 17, 2011
Anyone else think that guard mode should be extended? like block certain apps when in guard mode and hide selected albums in the gallery? maybe mark could bring this up to the developers or maybe someone can make a mod that fix it? I think it would be a great addition to guard mode :)

/adsa

im new to this site and to this rom. but i think that would be good to have esp on the gallery

I don't see how anyone could vote no. lol.

Heck, even block texts from certain senders as opposed to the entire conversation list that way it looks a lot less shady if you're trying to hide something.

"Babe, look, I haven't hit anyone up, see" (show phone) "I was talking to my mother, my boss, my brother, you, you, you, and I called Dominos Pizza, I'm not cheating, I promise. Here. go through it."

I don't see how anyone could vote no. lol.

Heck, even block texts from certain senders as opposed to the entire conversation list that way it looks a lot less shady if you're trying to hide something.

"Babe, look, I haven't hit anyone up, see" (show phone) "I was talking to my mother, my boss, my brother, you, you, you, and I called Dominos Pizza, I'm not cheating, I promise. Here. go through it."

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH They have that now......esp thos special apps we all know and love....