External sd card not recognized

flip112

Members
May 13, 2011
Hi guys..i'm impressed with MUIU but i've found a problem using external sd card...phone can not recognize external sd card..does somebody know about this issue? I have a gt-i9000 with latest stable rom

Sent from my GT-I9000 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

ext_sd not recognize

Hi there, i have the same "problem" to. still flashed 20 times from stock to miui. On Stock ROM's, 2.3.3 or the new one 2.3.4 for i9000 S always ext_sd available, only when i flash to miui newest version 1.6.17 german or english. howto flash the loaders, just klick in odin to or are this special files i have to select?

My feeling is that I would back up what you want to save from the sd card on the computer. Then reformat the sd card. Repartition the sd card using rom manager or amon_ra recovery (or gparted on the computer). Use ext3 for the partition, between 512mb to 1gb in size. I flash back and forth between miui and the latest cyanogenmod nightly and I think errors creep in somewhere, lol and reformat/repartition of the card has always resolved my sd card issues with miui, however much a pain in the butt it is to do.

use 0 swap

and you could try sd card repair with amon (from recovery) and whatever equivalent is with CWM, before you redo card