F3 dead after flashing error.

pixapo

Members
Feb 25, 2020
I got an error at the begining of the flash, something like "too many files opened" and stop flashing. I aborted the process and now my f3 is dead, black screen, not recovery or fastboot. Windows desn't detects anything. Some help would be appreciated.

This doesn't belong in the Bugs section as flashing has little to do with the ROM. Moved to Q&A subforum.

I got an error at the begining of the flash, something like "too many files opened" and stop flashing. I aborted the process and now my f3 is dead, black screen, not recovery or fastboot. Windows desn't detects anything. Some help would be appreciated.
What happens when you try to charge the device?

What happens when you try to charge the device?
Black screen, nothing happens. Anyway I decided not to plug in it anymore hopping the battery drains completely because I guess it is in some kind of bootloop, It will take forever though :(

Black screen, nothing happens. Anyway I decided not to plug in it anymore hopping the battery drains completely because I guess it is in some kind of bootloop, It will take forever though :(
So if you can not fix it, you can send it to Xiami and they play you again the software on and if it is in warranty, they even do it for free (and your device must still be in warranty, because there is 1 year warranty and that device is only released this year.How do I know that?
Someone from the Android HIlfe forum has also managed to destroy his Poco F3 (by software) and he also had the Xiaomi.eu Rom on it and the bootloader unlocked (can not be otherwise) and Xiaomi has flashed him the software for free on it again.I think but somehow that other manufacturers such as Samsung would not reload me for free the software if I would have destroyed it in the warranty period.

So if you can not fix it, you can send it to Xiami and they play you again the software on and if it is in warranty, they even do it for free (and your device must still be in warranty, because there is 1 year warranty and that device is only released this year.How do I know that?
Someone from the Android HIlfe forum has also managed to destroy his Poco F3 (by software) and he also had the Xiaomi.eu Rom on it and the bootloader unlocked (can not be otherwise) and Xiaomi has flashed him the software for free on it again.I think but somehow that other manufacturers such as Samsung would not reload me for free the software if I would have destroyed it in the warranty period.
Thanx, I neither see any other solution than send it to SAT.

There are two options: jumpering the edl test points (google it) or send it to SAT in warranty (some people say the warranty is not voided by unlock bootloader, custom roms, twrp, etc). Gess I'll do the second because the back cover is glued and I don't have the proper tools.

Last edited: