Face Unlock In Stable Rom ?

TheBigMama

Members
Jul 19, 2017
Hey :)

I will buy the Mi Note 3 to replace the Mi 5X and I would like to know is the Face Unlock is include in the latest Stable Version of the rom (MIUI 9.5) ?

Thanks for your answer !

Hey :)

I will buy the Mi Note 3 to replace the Mi 5X and I would like to know is the Face Unlock is include in the latest Stable Version of the rom (MIUI 9.5) ?

Thanks for your answer !
Yep, just tested, mine still works (even if I'm not gonna use it often).

Yep, just tested, mine still works (even if I'm not gonna use it often).
Thanks for your quick reply ! Face Unlock is only an alternative to Fingerprint scanner when I can't use the fingerprint . And can we use Fingerprint and face at the same time ?

Thanks for your quick reply ! Face Unlock is only an alternative to Fingerprint scanner when I can't use the fingerprint . And can we use Fingerprint and face at the same time ?
I don't have any idea how you would it "at the same time". If what you mean is can both be active, then yes. But if what you mean is unlocking requires both, then no.

I don't have any idea how you would it "at the same time". If what you mean is can both be active, then yes. But if what you mean is unlocking requires both, then no.
Just Active but thanks for your reply because many Fonctions is only in weekly rom , and never in stable but I don't like unstable ROM ...