Face Unlock Question

P

planetera

As we all know, xiaomi.eu implemented a face unlock feature in their latest version.
İt works great, but only thing it's missing is that it can only have 1 face registered at a time (I'm not saying we should we able to register multiple face at once) but at least we should be allowed to register the same face multiple times, for example in different light conditions, with or without glasses, with mustache or whatsoever.

Please take it into consideration and give us an option to add multiple face data.

Another thing is you need to press the button before unlocking the screen , not like you pick up the phone infront of you screen got unlocked.
Or am I missing something here?

Another thing is you need to press the button before unlocking the screen , not like you pick up the phone infront of you screen got unlocked.
Or am I missing something here?
Well i dont think that would be good because that would require the camera working all the time, and that would drain the battery incredibly fast.

Open your camera and try to record a video for 10 min, you will see battery drains drastically faster than usual

but it would be like that; our phones has sensors that detects motions and movements, so as soon as i pick my phone, it could turn the camera on so face bypass would work without turning the screen on.

But i dont think thats not something Xiaomi.eu can implement on their rom, this has to be done by Xiaomi

Reactions: 1188am