Face Unlock

Manuelgo7

Members
May 12, 2018
Hi, I dont know how I can have the face unlock
I have read that I have to wipe the /cust floder but I dont get this.

Someone can explain me how I can have the face unlock?

Xiaomi.ue 8.5.10 is my versión
Sorry for my English and thanks!!

Hi, I've got the face unlock option, but when I'm triying to use it and register my face, the phone locks and doesn't work.
You need the cust folder but it has to be empty. If you delete it from the root, the option will not appear.

índice2.jpg índice.jpg

Video Example:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
I
please post adb logcat...

MIUI 8.5.10 for MIX2S Reuploaded..
- Fixed Face Unlock issue..

I just read that you have uploaded a new version 8.5.10, I will try it as soon as I can.

Thank you very much

Just installed the latest rom, cust folder is emty...but no face unlock yet??

Check the folder cust in TWRP, you have to mount it checking the option "Cust", in the screenshot was wrong.
If you do not check this option, the folder will always be empty.

Then check the folder in the file manager and if there is some folder or file like 'cn', 'lost+found', another cust folder or something, delete it and leave the root cust folder empty.

Check the folder cust in TWRP, you have to mount it checking the option "Cust", in the screenshot was wrong.
If you do not check this option, the folder will always be empty.

Then check the folder in the file manager and if there is some folder or file like 'cn', 'lost+found', another cust folder or something, delete it and leave the root cust folder empty.
That worked..... Mounting the Cust folder and after that, delete the files in it. Tx

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MIX 2S met Tapatalk

Reactions: Josyto
rebooted in twrp recovery mode, select mount, clicked the "cust" and then what? when i reboot it, there is no cust folder anywhere :/ lets explain for dummies

rebooted in twrp recovery mode, select mount, clicked the "cust" and then what? when i reboot it, there is no cust folder anywhere :/ lets explain for dummies

After this, go back to settings and open file manager, open cust folder and you'll see some folders and files. Delete all of them and reboot to system.

Reactions: Subi23
After this, go back to settings and open file manager, open cust folder and you'll see some folders and files. Delete all of them and reboot to system.
Prefect, it works, thank you very much.

Enviado desde mi MIX 2S mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Josyto
WARNING: there are two cust folders, one inside the other. Don't delete the outer folder. Go inside /cust and delete the cust folder inside.