New Facebook Messenger Bug

Ramis Sabri

Members
Mar 4, 2013
Facebook Messenger Version: 2.4.3
MIUI Version: 3.5.10

the new style/popups from Messenger aren't working. If you click on it, nothing happens ( it should open the message). The popup symbol is over all other apps and you can't take it from the screen.

By anyone else the same?

Regards

I don't receive any notification from facebook messeger! I don't use the new poput notification, but the classic, and i don't receive anythings....i've tried to set manually the ringtone, but nothing appen
I've the same version of miui and messenger

For me this chathead freezing every time i recieve a message and for this i returned previous version of facebookmessenger.

Got the same problem here, I find if I go to the messenger app then it tends to disappear, but it's annoying just the same..

I am shocked!
I was looking for a solution for this issue in en.miui for months and no one could help me...!

Thanks;)

I am shocked!
I was looking for a solution for this issue in en.miui for months and no one could help me...!

Thanks;)

Is this about the chat heads?

If so, you haven't searched this forum properly. :p

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

I don't know what "chat heads" means.
My issue was not receiving any notification from facebook messenger
I did two config changes and now It works!

I don't know what "chat heads" means.
My issue was not receiving any notification from facebook messenger
I did two config changes and now It works!

"Chat heads" is the new notification system that Facebook Messenger adopted which uses floating popup windows.

Ok, Now I see what you mean. I paniced for a few seconds, than I realized it's not a virus but my friend's icon :)

Ok, Now I see what you mean. I paniced for a few seconds, than I realized it's not a virus but my friend's icon :)

Yes that's it :)
And to enable it you go to settings>apps>messenger>enable popup.