Factory reset miui 13 weekly

Hokurn

Members
Sep 30, 2021
Hello i have an miui 13 weekly rom and TWRP installed (TWRP since android 10). I wanna make a Factory reset to clean phone i have a wired issue. When I send an sms to my wife (xiaomi sms app) she get some extra words frome time to time for example. I send her (dad is coming home be rdy) and she gets (dad is coming home be rdy. Cage is on the move) sic! She use an Google msg app with chat option.
That is why i think Factory reset might be help, but.... When I wanna do it via phone phone bootloop to TWRP with doesnt work on a12 and wont reset. When I turned off and on phone, all stays the same. So tell me please how to do it to solve my problem how to flash stock recover if TWRP is broken and do this Factory reset?
My apologize for English but hope you know what i mean.
Best regards Szczepan/Hokurn
On ss you can see extra words.

Attachments

• IMG_20220310_061326.jpg
    IMG_20220310_061326.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_20220310_061348.jpg
    IMG_20220310_061348.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 129
Ok so i deal with it by myself. If anyone have similar issue. Just download Rom and install it with wipe via PC.

Hi hokurn can i ask how you install it with wipe I encounter the same issue
As you read. Download Rom on PC and click install with wipe bat file not this update. You have two bat files there to choose. Rom will install again and data will be wiped so it would be like new fresh install. For now i have no problems with message app or any other.

As you read. Download Rom on PC and click install with wipe bat file not this update. You have two bat files there to choose. Rom will install again and data will be wiped so it would be like new fresh install. For now i have no problems with message app or any other.
FORMAT… not wipe….

Thanks for the reply I already see it yesterday thanks hokurn hahah