New Family Link not working in MIUI 12.5.2

pocox3e

Members
Sep 20, 2021
I bought my son a Poco X3 Pro phone. At the end of the commissioning of Family Link, a ring appeared on the screen and a text "Just a sec..."
The ring spins on the screen and nothing happens.

How to solve the problem?

Attachments

• pocox3.jpg
    pocox3.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 192
I bought my son a Poco X3 Pro phone. At the end of the commissioning of Family Link, a ring appeared on the screen and a text "Just a sec..."

Are you using this CUSTOM ROM on that Poco X3? If not, please go to Xiaomi official forum and report it there.

Reactions: Poney70
Are you using this CUSTOM ROM on that Poco X3? If not, please go to Xiaomi official forum and report it there.
Hi! I have the same problem with this phone amd family link, how to solve it? How can I get custom rom?thank you! Hi

Hi! How did you solved this issue?

Hi,
I have same here using both Redmi 5A and now a Poco F1.The app fails AT setup with a neverending ''Just a sec''.I logoff m'y son account then tried to reconnect it, Google tells me that it needs to bé activated on Family Link,but app fails when i click on ''continue''.The F1 is on Miui 12.5. Anyone solves this?