Fastboot is not detected in device manager - Mi 11 Lite 5g NE

fibur

Members
Oct 11, 2022
Hi, I decided to unlock bootloader on my Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G NE. I downloaded Mi Unlocker, and did everything as it was described on the internet: enabling debugging functions, unlocking OEM, logging to Mi Account etc, installing all required drivers etc. The problem is that after entering fastboot mode there's literally no device in Device Manager associated with my phone, so neither Mi Unlocker, nor fastboot can detect my phone. I tried reinstalling drivers, restarting PC, changing cables, ports, different version of adb, fastboot, and MI Unlocker with no result.

One thing that helped (but only for a minute) was doing factory reset, and then fastboot mode image changed to some older one, and then it appeared in device list, and Mi Unlocker detected it, but sadly there was an error saying "Couldn't verify device", and then fastboot exited, and after rebooting previous (newer) image appeared, and problem was back. Then I thought: hey, maybe I have too old system? So I upgraded it to MIUI 13, and now the problem is still there, but fastboot image has been reduced to only barely visible label.

I tried downgrading to 12.5 ROM with EDL (I had to ask russian guy to help), but it didn't help. Device is discoverable by adb, but not in fastboot (there are literally no new device changes when connecting /reconnecting cable, tried with different PCs)

Okay it's strange, but now I tried logging in to my Google account and switching most of debugging options in developer settings to on, and now it appeared as fastboot device after reboot, and I was able to unlock it

Reactions: Uriel970219
Okay it's strange, but now I tried logging in to my Google account and switching most of debugging options in developer settings to on, and now it appeared as fastboot device after reboot, and I was able to unlock it
You did something special? Im having the exact same problem, i tried everything by now, maybe you have the solution. :(