Invalid Fastboot loop with MI 8 SE

You say twrp 3.2.3 but what version? 1227? may be.
You must use 1102 or 1217 with late stable!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IeCtb6vRO4CRe76s0BD_5TQiSnymPBTT
Note: EU rom are for TWRP use only. read first page at download.

Hey,
Yes with the latest version of twrp my phone doesn't boot.
So i put the 3.2.3 1102 version and it work.
I put the EU miui 10.2.2 file on root directory but twrp doesn't see it and so I can't install it.
Why twrp has these strange bugs?

I put on my phone the 10.2.2 version and the 10.2.1 too, but twrp isn't able to see them.
Wtf.

Hey,
Yes with the latest version of twrp my phone doesn't boot.
So i put the 3.2.3 1102 version and it work.
I put the EU miui 10.2.2 file on root directory but twrp doesn't see it and so I can't install it.
Why twrp has these strange bugs?

I put on my phone the 10.2.2 version and the 10.2.1 too, but twrp isn't able to see them.
Wtf.
When in TWRP On the file explorer computer you see your phone name; you click on it to see "internal storage". that'q the place for TWRP to get it. nothing special!

When in TWRP On the file explorer computer you see your phone name; you click on it to see "internal storage". that'q the place for TWRP to get it. nothing special!

No, you don't understand me.

I pur the. Zip package of 10.2.2 eu rom inside my phone already, but when I boot on twrp and I select INSTALL button to find the. Zip rom file twrp can't see any of. Zip file that I have inside my phone!

This is so strange!

No, you don't understand me.

I pur the. Zip package of 10.2.2 eu rom inside my phone already, but when I boot on twrp and I select INSTALL button to find the. Zip rom file twrp can't see any of. Zip file that I have inside my phone!

This is so strange!
I understand... your zip is for sure located in SDCARD folder. search it in TWRP.

Hello,

I think you have fastboot loop because you didn't wipe your phone before installing the new version of xiaomi.eu. This one is based on Android Pie, so it's safer to format before installing it.

You should try to flash your phone with an official ROM using MiFlash. I had some difficulties the first time I used it, just read messages in this thread if you get an error with this software.

About TWRP, the new version didn't work for me, so I used an old one. I will check this evening if you want.

Hello,

I think you have fastboot loop because you didn't wipe your phone before installing the new version of xiaomi.eu. This one is based on Android Pie, so it's safer to format before installing it.

You should try to flash your phone with an official ROM using MiFlash. I had some difficulties the first time I used it, just read messages in this thread if you get an error with this software.

About TWRP, the new version didn't work for me, so I used an old one. I will check this evening if you want.

Ehy,
This is what I did.
I flashed the official ROM cn/eng and it work.
But now I want to flash the eu one, and through fastboot there is no link.
So I HAVE TO use twrp.
I installed the working one (3.2.3 version 1102) to make it work but when I put the. Zip file of the EU rom 10.2.2 I am unable to find it through INSTALL button in twrp.
I don't know why, it seems thar twrp doesn't recognize. Zip file

Sorry to interfere, but just to be sure: Did you choose "Install Zip" or "Install Image" in TWRP?
With 2nd choice TWRP won't recognize the zip-file. ;)

Sorry to interfere, but just to be sure: Did you choose "Install Zip" or "Install Image" in TWRP?
With 2nd choice TWRP won't recognize the zip-file. ;)

Oh cmon, i choose zip files yes.

This evening I go home and I will search in the folder, probably the sd card folder like someone tell me before

Nope.

When I enter to the twrp I click on the button INSTALL but I cannot see my zip files to installa roms.

Why this?

I entered in the sdcard folder too but I find other folders with long names but no zip files.

Where the **** is my .zip files to install EU 10.2.2 ROM???

Is a sdcard folder?

Ok when I will return home by work I will try to search.

Anyway I found this so strange...
Yes because TWRP opens at the phone ROOT.
Nope.

When I enter to the twrp I click on the button INSTALL but I cannot see my zip files to installa roms.

Why this?

I entered in the sdcard folder too but I find other folders with long names but no zip files.

Where the **** is my .zip files to install EU 10.2.2 ROM???
Because your phone is encrypted!
FIRSTLY: Save what is important for you because this erase all the memory.
You have to do FORMAT yes in TWRP wipe and replace your zip into the memory phone and that will work. after FORMAT reboot to recovery for your computer reconnect the phone!!!
PLACE the zip of the new rom you want to flash:
You do it from your computer with the phone in twrp mode and you place the zip into the internal storage. Then return to install and find the zip that should be at the bottom of the root directory. just scroll down and install.

Last edited:
Yes because TWRP opens at the phone ROOT.

Because your phone is encrypted!
FIRSTLY: Save what is important for you because this erase all the memory.
You have to do FORMAT yes in TWRP wipe and replace your zip into the memory phone and that will work. after FORMAT reboot to recovery for your computer reconnect the phone!!!
PLACE the zip of the new rom you want to flash:
You do it from your computer with the phone in twrp mode and you place the zip into the internal storage. Then return to install and find the zip that should be at the bottom of the root directory. just scroll down and install.

Omg please, how can I move the. Zip from my computer to the phone if I format all?

Please, can you decribe me all the passage with no rush please?

Thanks a lot but I'm not good in this things but, I have to recover my phone.

Ps: the only way to boot my phone in twrp is from adb fastboot command. If I push volume up and power button it enters in a xiaomi recovery mode where I can do nothing.

Omg please, how can I move the. Zip from my computer to the phone if I format all?

Please, can you decribe me all the passage with no rush please?

Thanks a lot but I'm not good in this things but, I have to recover my phone.

Ps: the only way to boot my phone in twrp is from adb fastboot command. If I push volume up and power button it enters in a xiaomi recovery mode where I can do nothing.
Simple:
you have the zip in your computer? ok
now
you make format all in twrp and you reboot into twrp.
you connect your phone to your computer and open windows explorer, keeping phone in twrp mode..
you see your phone in explorer and you click on it. it open "internal storage" folder.
Here you copy the zip file in internal storage of the phone.
then you take your phone and click "install" in twrp. you scroll down and you select the zip file to install it.

Simple:
you have the zip in your computer? ok
now
you make format all in twrp and you reboot into twrp.
you connect your phone to your computer and open windows explorer, keeping phone in twrp mode..
you see your phone in explorer and you click on it. it open "internal storage" folder.
Here you copy the zip file in internal storage of the phone.
then you take your phone and click "install" in twrp. you scroll down and you select the zip file to install it.

EDIT: You lost twrp? . you reflash it in fastboot mode. (the bunny)

EDIT: You lost twrp? . you reflash it in fastboot mode. (the bunny)

I didn't said I had lost my twrp.

I said that I cannot enter to twrp by pressing volume up and power button. Only If I start by prompt through fastboot e adb.

Is it normal?

I didn't said I had lost my twrp.

I said that I cannot enter to twrp by pressing volume up and power button. Only If I start by prompt through fastboot e adb.

Is it normal?
IT is normal because you don't flash it in hard, you just boot in it via your computer.
To flash it you enter
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
(twrp.img is the name of your file)
then
fastboot boot twrp.img
after this you go to wipe screen to format all.

IT is normal because you don't flash it in hard, you just boot in it via your computer.
To flash it you enter
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
(twrp.img is the name of your file)
then
fastboot boot twrp.img
after this you go to wipe screen to format all.

I did the flash recovery twrp command from the start,but any way when the phone is off and I use volume up and power button it sends me to recovery from xiaomi.

I did the flash recovery twrp command from the start,but any way when the phone is off and I use volume up and power button it sends me to recovery from xiaomi.
You flash it and you fastboot boot twrp immediately after. This should make it to stay permanently.
After I am dry.

I tried to enter phone in twrp, format all with four check DALVIK, DATA, SYSTEM and CACHE.

Then I put file without reboot and install it.

It install but when system reboot it stuck on fastboot screen.

Now I think I will have to flash another time the CN version official.. cause PC can't load twrp I don't know why. Failed to load/autenthicate boot image: load error.

Any idea?

You flash it and you fastboot boot twrp immediately after. This should make it to stay permanently.
After I am dry.

I made in this way, but when I will close the phone and try to load the twrp by pressing volume up and power button, every time it came out xiaomi recovery 3.0

ehy, to format all like you said, in twrp, what options I have to check in the box?

Thanks, I want to be sure of all.