Fastboot ROM download

Hitardo

Members
Jun 21, 2014
Hello guys,

Since some update in Xiaomi server, the fastboot ROM page on official Xiaomi forum is short on ROM versions to download.
I can only find Global Developer ROMs.

Please see here:
http://en.miui.com/a-234.html

So, I ask you: where can I find China Stable ROMs, those that server as a basis for Xiaomi.EU project.
I ask this because I prefer using the Stable ROM, as I flash many of my friends and family phones.

Cheers!

Reactions: paulvity
What is your phone model?
Mine is Xiaomi Mi 6.

But I also give support on a Mi 5, Mi 4, Redmi 4X, Redmi 4A and Redmi 3S.
So, it is very important for me to have the China Stable fastboot ROMs for these devices, to then flash Xiaomi.eu ROM.

Guys. I also want Fastboot rom of Xiaomi EU (not global). My phone is Redmi 5 Plus and want completely stock Xiaomi EU but didn't found anything on the net. There are only zip images that have same bugs as Global Zip images. Any help will be appreciated.

Guys. I also want Fastboot rom of Xiaomi EU (not global). My phone is Redmi 5 Plus and want completely stock Xiaomi EU but didn't found anything on the net. There are only zip images that have same bugs as Global Zip images. Any help will be appreciated.

Xiaomi.eu does not "do" fastboot roms, only recovery ROMs.

The official Xiaomi China fastboot roms are only available on the Chinese language site these days.
Google translate is your friend.