will we get the MIUI stable rom even when xiaomi move to Hyper OS ?

rohan555

Members
Jun 24, 2021
I currently have miui 14.0.10.0 on Xiaomi Mi 11 Venus. Stable rom installed from xiaomi.eu website. I am just wondering if xiaomi.eu dev tema will release hyper OS stable rom without ads once Xiaomi will release Hyper OS to Mi 11 ? Please advise.

2nd question - I heard that there are no more ads in Xiaomi rom's (hyper os) as xiaomi has decide not to include ads in their phones. In that case, can we move to stable hyper os rom by xiaomi once they release it the global version ? so that we can happily install google wallter and other banking apps, as currently google wallet is not working on the stable rom.

These 2 questions are bugging me and I have searched and could not find any answers. Can anyone help me out. Appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers

Reactions: sirvan faraji
1) Xiaomi.eu usually support phones as long as Xiaomi releases ROMs, so I would say yes.

2) Nothing is stopping you from installing the global ROM and lock the bootloader, if you have a global model.

1) Xiaomi.eu usually support phones as long as Xiaomi releases ROMs, so I would say yes.

2) Nothing is stopping you from installing the global ROM and lock the bootloader, if you have a global model.
Yes I have the global model. Can you please confirm or let me know your views on the ads on the global rom part ? I have just read somewhere and not really sure about the junk and the ads part still on the global rom. Any advantages on being with eu rom excluding missing google wallet functions. Please advise. thanks.

any guide on how to go back to global rom from xiaomi.eu rom ? will I have to format the phone and will I loose everything ? Please advise. thanks.

oh damn it. i have 80gb data. I cannot format. dont know what to do. I am stuck now . cant make google to work which is very important. cant go back to global rom as I need to format my phone and loose all the banking apps and many apps. ( dnt think back up will work in my case as the banking apps all will be reset and its not as simple as to restore from backup) as some banking apps are from abroad. if it detects another rom, after reinstall, it will not work. will loose all settings. config etc.

this bloddy google is keep blocking wallet, any advise. i m stuck here.

The obvious solution is to root and install the playintegrity fix (and even then, you should be prepared to lose data in case everything goes wrong).

Else you will need to verify how you can transfer your bank applications, maybe by buying a cheap phone on the side.