Feedback for MIUI Ringtone and Notification Sound Level Adjustment

eilter

Members
Aug 21, 2022
Dear Sir/Madam,

Let me briefly and clearly explain the simple change that I and many Xiaomi users have requested from your MIUI software team.

As described in the user manual, I press the volume keys + / - and on the screen there appear a sound bar where I can adjust the volume, I click the 3 dots above that bar. It shows three sound bars. I know that first one is for the overall media volume, second is for notification/calls and the last one is for the alarm tone.

Here comes the important point. Me and many other users request from you to separate the calls volume and notification volume feature assigned to this second bar on the screen and show it with two separate bars. One for the calls volume the other for the notification volume.

So what is the reason for this?

Let me explain.

Every user receives many notifications during the day. But they don't want to receive these notifications with such a loud sound alert. For this reason, they lower the notification volume. But this time, since the calls volume is assigned to the same bar, the calls volume gets lowered too. But this time they don't hear the calls and miss them.

However, if the calls volume and notification volume were adjusted with two separate bars instead of a common bar, this problem would be solved.

Please review i-Phone and Samsung mobile phones. You will see that they adjust the sound levels with 4 bars. One for media, second for notification volume, third for calls volume, fourth for alarms. It's clearly seen that they have separated the calls volume and notification volume setting as we have requested.

I hope my explanation is clear enough to be understood.

I would also like to point out that if Xiaomi makes this change, it will not be an extraordinary change. It will only provide a function that many companies such as i-Phone and Samsung implement as standard.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Erhan İlter

Reactions: miguel1981g
I have been using Xiaomi devices for 7 years, and I have requested this feature more than once, but no one answers why such a very important feature is not provided.

if you want to have this feature you can use some of this tools ... have a look

Reactions: Birraque