Feedback latest stable rom V12.5.2.0.RJUMIXM POCO X3 Pro

jak97

Members
Apr 29, 2020
Helo.
I need feedback from the latest stable verson as i want to install.
How is the performance/stability/battery backup?
Safenet OK, Google Pay is working?
Some screenshots?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Omg, nobody can post a feedback? I can't believe...
There's no one who use this rom???

Sorry I don't have Pro, and for the others - they are just passive obeyers.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Ohhh, i guess i don't have any chance rather than install and test.
Currently i'm waiting for unlocking, i will return with impressions after installing.
Cheers!

I just want to say...WOW...
Impressive, it's like I have changed the device, it is so fast and fluid, no lags, no bloatware, and with the Xiaomi's messaging/dialer, so good. Stock MIUI was really sluggish.
Thanks @devs for this wonderful rom, I am sure that over time it will be more improvement's added.
LE: No root, SafetyNet passed, Google Pay and another banking app working fine.

Last edited:
Performance improved for me, but the battery drains much faster now. Still have random crashes in cod mobile battle royale mode from overheating. Lowering settings helps, but you dont have snapdragon 860 to play at low settings.

Just installed the rom (12.5.2 stable) yesterday to one of my x3 pro. So far, I noticed that the smoothness was buttery smooth compared to stock global rom. As for the battery back-up, it seems quite good. Though I haven't checked if there are draining issues since I ran different online games (genshin, wr, cod, mobile legends bang bang). My gaming took around 5-6 hrs (coming from 90% down to 3%)

The rom comes with super wallpapers already installed (which is good since in global, i think it is not yet implemented).
I also liked the removal of poco launcher (since it was quite buggy on gestures). Instead, this rom used the classic redmi/mi stock launcher.

The best part of this rom was that google dialer and messaging were replaced with miui dialer/messaging.

Can you guys please share your steps to install the new ROM?
Also, what TWRP Recovery did you download? I couldn't find POCO X3 PRO on TWRP.ME.
Thanks!

First all thanks for all rom.
Using xiaomi.eu rom since MI2S, MI6 and now Poco X3 Pro.

Rom is good very good options but fast discharge the battery.
For now is the only complain i have if you can say so.

One option i like to have is to download all photos with original quality from xiaomi servers, for now i have to select one by one.