Filmic Pro with gimbal

bflmpesseveze

Members
Apr 13, 2021
Hello.
I bought Mi11 CN version and flashed it with miui12.0.3 global. Everything works ok but when I tried connect my gimbal Zhiyun Smooth 4 in Filmic Pro, apps freeze while trying to search it. I tried flash to the newest stable 12.5 but the problem persists. I tried same application and the same gimbal on my Mi mix2s also wit xioami.eu rom and everything works great. Also ZY Play app works normal. Can anyone help me what should I try before delete all data and flash to original CN ROM? I tried all permissions, reinstall, clean install, install other app version, nothing helped.
Thank You

Hello.
I bought Mi11 CN version and flashed it with miui12.0.3 global. Everything works ok but when I tried connect my gimbal Zhiyun Smooth 4 in Filmic Pro, apps freeze while trying to search it. I tried flash to the newest stable 12.5 but the problem persists. I tried same application and the same gimbal on my Mi mix2s also wit xioami.eu rom and everything works great. Also ZY Play app works normal. Can anyone help me what should I try before delete all data and flash to original CN ROM? I tried all permissions, reinstall, clean install, install other app version, nothing helped.
Thank You
You can delete my post. It has to be problem in Filmic pro. I tired flashed to original China ROM with the same results.

If anyone is interested, this is answer from Filmic Pro:
Unfortunately, there is an issue that prevents proper connection with the Smooth 4 that is caused by Xiaomi's implementation of Android 11 at the moment. Xiaomi currently does not use the latest stable Android 11 version—they use a beta version. This beta version has a bug that causes the Zhiyun Software Developer Kit to be non-functional. And since the official Zhiyun app doesn't use the SDK (as the SDK is only for third-party developers) you can use it to still control the gimbal while we are unable to do so.

This means that we are unable to fix the problem ourselves at the moment

If anyone is interested, this is answer from Filmic Pro:
Unfortunately, there is an issue that prevents proper connection with the Smooth 4 that is caused by Xiaomi's implementation of Android 11 at the moment. Xiaomi currently does not use the latest stable Android 11 version—they use a beta version. This beta version has a bug that causes the Zhiyun Software Developer Kit to be non-functional. And since the official Zhiyun app doesn't use the SDK (as the SDK is only for third-party developers) you can use it to still control the gimbal while we are unable to do so.

This means that we are unable to fix the problem ourselves at the moment
I tried new beta rom for mi11 from this site and everything works great! Thank You Xiaomi.eu team!