Find feature for miui voice recorder

ertancetin

Members
Mar 17, 2019
I'm using the Miui voice recorder. It records incoming and outgoing calls. I want to listen to the recordings when I need to, but I am having trouble finding the voice recording I am looking for. Is it possible to bring the search option to voice recordings? It really makes my job easier.

I'm using the Miui voice recorder. It records incoming and outgoing calls. I want to listen to the recordings when I need to, but I am having trouble finding the voice recording I am looking for. Is it possible to bring the search option to voice recordings? It really makes my job easier.
We are not the developers of the Recorder app. You should ask Xiaomi to implement that.

I want to listen to the recordings when I need to, but I am having trouble finding the voice recording I am looking for. Is it possible to bring the search option to voice recordings? It really makes my job easier.
If you start the recorder app,then go to "records", you have an entry "recorded calls" and there you have all the recorded calls listed, each entry contain the date and the name of the person you called. What else do you need ? :)

I do a lot of calls during the day. Past records are too much. For example, I just want to see the records about my dad. Instead of all the records I have listed with my father and I want to access the sound recordings from there.

I do a lot of calls during the day. Past records are too much. For example, I just want to see the records about my dad. Instead of all the records I have listed with my father and I want to access the sound recordings from there.

The files are located in this folder:

MIUI/sound_recorder/call_rec

You can probably use some file explorer app or some other music player app to sort them.
They are ordinary .mp3 files, at least in my devices.

Last edited: