Fingerprint Dont Work

Bisio45

Members
Mar 21, 2016
Hello everyone I am owner of a redmi notes 3 with rom installed 6 .1. 21 Multilingual, I have the bootloader unlocked. For several days the fingerprint reader does not work anymore, whereas until a few days ago was fine, and from one moment to another stopped working. Someone could help ??? thank you

I have 6.3.17, everything works fine for 2 fingers. Install another ROM or unlock bootloader :)

I have 6.3.17, everything works fine for 2 fingers. Install another ROM or unlock bootloader :)

It's the same for me... I installed Xiaomi.eu rom 6.3.17 on my RN3 Pro and fingerprint and the bluetooth don't work.

With TWRP yes, but i dont know how to do it since N3 dont have SD slot. Maybe by OTG .. you need to search a lit more help. Sorry

Hello,

I did a factory reset, fingersprints work but bluetooth doesn't work... Is it a bug of the rom ?

I have no problems with Bluetooth, fingerprints and stock e-mail

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3 mit Tapatalk

Suddenly this morning the fingerprint issue came up....

I can't even unlock with my pin... Only one fingerprint works...

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3 mit Tapatalk

Hello,

I did a factory reset, fingersprints work but bluetooth doesn't work... Is it a bug of the rom ?
I have checked Bluetooth work with my dad's IPhone 4s and everything works perfectly. So, maybe an issue of cache/dalvik cache. I really don't know :)
Maybe wait a little more, when it search devices

Hi. Sometimes fingerprint doesn`t unlock my RN3 (MTK). Then i have to unlock with pin.
After that it works perfect for one or two days. Im on firmware 6.3.24