fingerprint error

no one can give you a solution for a problem that isn't described properly...
excuse me. Good night. after unlocking the bootloader i installed twrp and rom xiaomi.eu. and now fingerorint does not work for unlocking. Any solution? before in the global rom yes it worked very well.
The phone is mi 9t pro

excuse me. Good night. after unlocking the bootloader i installed twrp and rom xiaomi.eu. and now fingerorint does not work for unlocking. Any solution? before in the global rom yes it worked very well.
The phone is mi 9t pro

Properly described would mean:
* what version of xiaomi.eu ROM, stable or weekly beta (and if so, which one)?
* what does "doesn't work" mean: does it never work or only sometimes, does it only take long, does the animation show up, etc.
* did it ever work?
* what have you tried already to fix it?

And everything else you observe that might help to understand your problem.

I am also struggeling with the fingerprint on the MI 9T. When I want to unlock the fingerprint in "Passwords & Security" it says "Couldn't add fingerprint, try again". I am running on:

Device model: MI 9T
MIUI version: MIUI Global 11.01.1
Android version: 9 PKQQ1

Can anyone help?

hello!
Please go to the CIT menu press the 3 dot in the top right of screen scroll down calibrate the FOD -> place a white thing on FOD click start before next step put somthing black on FOD and press next...wait until finish close restart and add your fingerprint :) have a nice day

for a precise calibration on the first step instead off white paper put a mirror to get a responsive fingerprint

Reactions: cmoegele
hello!
Please go to the CIT menu press the 3 dot in the top right of screen scroll down calibrate the FOD -> place a white thing on FOD click start before next step put somthing black on FOD and press next...wait until finish close restart and add your fingerprint :) have a nice day
Hi friend! You saved my CC9 PRO! I had this problem I tried everything. I tried to calibrate, but it was always wrong, because I didn't know about these procedures that you explained! Thank you! It worked perfectly for me!

Hi friend! You saved my CC9 PRO! I had this problem I tried everything. I tried to calibrate, but it was always wrong, because I didn't know about these procedures that you explained! Thank you! It worked perfectly for me!

Hello,
I have the same problem on a Mi 9 Lite when installing Xiaomi.EU
In the first step, did you use a white paper or a mirror?
Once step two (black paper) is finished, is there an option to save or do you just restart the smartphone?
Regards!!

hello!

Hello,
Once step two (black paper) is finished, is there an option to save or do you just restart the smartphone?
Regards!!

O meu Mi Note 10 também possui muitas falhas no sensor de impressão digital nesta versão 20.5.21
Li tudo descrito acima, mas não sei qual é o menu do CIT (onde?). Você pode me ajudar e instruir-me a calibrar. Com licença!!!
Mi Note 10 / CC9 Pro

O meu Mi Note 10 também possui muitas falhas no sensor de impressão digital nesta versão 20.5.21
Li tudo descrito acima, mas não sei qual é o menu do CIT (onde?). Você pode me ajudar e instruir-me a calibrar. Com licença!!!
Mi Note 10 / CC9 Pro
1) CIT menu <= dial this : * # * # 6 4 8 4 # * # *
2) Go in "3-dots" menu > Additional tools"
3) Find "fod fingerprint calibration"
;)

[QUOTE = "Poney70, postagem: 545390, membro: 248356"]
1) Menu CIT <= disque: * # * # 6 4 8 4 # * # *
2) Vá no menu "3 pontos"> Ferramentas adicionais "
3) Encontre "calibração de impressão digital"
;)
[/CITAR]
Obrigado

Hello,
I have the same problem on a Mi 9 Lite when installing Xiaomi.EU
In the first step, did you use a white paper or a mirror?
Regards!!
Hello! In the first step, I used a small mirror, after the second step I just restarted the device. After restarting I managed to register my fingerprint. Are you having success in both stages?

Is there any solution for mi 8 device? Because i can't find FOD in my CIT.. im currently using v11 stable version but can't add my fingerprints because when i tried the settings will crash

Is there any solution for mi 8 device? Because i can't find FOD in my CIT.. im currently using v11 stable version but can't add my fingerprints because when i tried the settings will crash
Hy AbanBurn, in first step make sure if you pressed the 3dot menu in right upper corner --->Aditional options, if u don't have this option please re flash the phone with Mi Flash tool.

in this version stable 12.0.2, i have the same problem (in version 11 stable, fingerprint worked correctly), have another procedure to do?