Firmware For Redmi 3s

Hi, I have a Redmi 3s, I just brought with me from China, and I would like to install the xiaomi.eu ROM.
I submitted the request to unlock the bootloader and I got already the sms.
I tried to flash with MiPhone20151028 (in download mode) the last china development fastboot ROM fist. I read that to unlock the bootloader you need the developer ROM.
The flash process stopped after 34s saying something like the memory is not sufficient.
Is there any guide how to install xiaomi.eu multi on this device?
Thank you in advance.
Max

so I used TWRP-installer on fastboot and flash xiaomi.eu_multi_HM3SHM3X_6.7.14_v8-6.0
Work great.
thanks Xiaomi.eu

I prefer fastboot to install TWRP too.

One advice: DO NOT use Mi PC Suite for flashing ROM on your 3S (Pro). There is some password screen instead of welcome wizard and you will not be able to use the phone. The latest MiFlash v20151028 is useless because 3S (Pro) is new device and you have to use MiFlash Beta version instead.

I prefer fastboot to install TWRP too.

One advice: DO NOT use Mi PC Suite for flashing ROM on your 3S (Pro). There is some password screen instead of welcome wizard and you will not be able to use the phone. The latest MiFlash v20151028 is useless because 3S (Pro) is new device and you have to use MiFlash Beta version instead.

excuse me! can you show me where can i download MiFlash Beta version

why is the bootloader cant be unlocked?
yes you can. you have to request first on this site en.miui.com/unlock/and after use the MI Unlock app.
the next step is flashing TWRP see this tread en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=298586&highlight=redmi%2B3s
And finaly flash the weekly rom xiaomi.eu_multi_HM3SHM3X_6.7.14_v8-6.0

Reactions: spaiduhz
Hello, I 'm trying to unlock the bootloader of my redmi 3s Pro already have asked the code but when I use the My Unlock program I get the following error. : Any recommendation?

Edit: i have unlock succefuly, was a problem of my pc with the drivers intalation.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 563
Last edited:
Hello, I 'm trying to unlock the bootloader of my redmi 3s Pro already have asked the code but when I use the My Unlock program I get the following error. : Any recommendation?

Edit: i have unlock succefuly, was a problem of my pc with the drivers intalation.
Glad to hear you sorted it out.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

because i flash the dev and stopped.need to flash with MiFlashUnlock beta?because now i have the stable.please help