[FIXED] Black screen / Can't enter Fastboot mode

inoak

Members
Feb 9, 2022
Hi.
Originally i was on china rom 13.09. Recently flashed to xiaomi.eu 13.0.9 rom.
Today i was trying to flash global rom, using this guide (https://c.mi.com/oc/miuidownload/detail?guide=2)
After getting an error in MIUI ROM Flashing Tool i realized that i probably cant go from xiaomi.eu 13.0.9 rom to global rom 12.0.5 rom
So i just disconnected phone from the PC and exited fastboot screen just by holding power off button.
Now i have phone with black screen, cant go back to fastboot by holding volume down + power.
How i can go back to fastboot screen or recovery mode?

Hi.
Originally i was on china rom 13.09. Recently flashed to xiaomi.eu 13.0.9 rom.
Today i was trying to flash global rom, using this guide (https://c.mi.com/oc/miuidownload/detail?guide=2)
After getting an error in MIUI ROM Flashing Tool i realized that i probably cant go from xiaomi.eu 13.0.9 rom to global rom 12.0.5 rom
So i just disconnected phone from the PC and exited fastboot screen just by holding power off button.
Now i have phone with black screen, cant go back to fastboot by holding volume down + power.
How i can go back to fastboot screen or recovery mode?
No fastboot? Solution:
EDL mode unlocker at unbrick.ru
many entry with the search button.

Reactions: inoak
hello while my 11 ultra is browsing, fastboot cannot be entered, recovery mode does not go through, test point edl mode is observed loading device does not turn on please i am waiting for help

hello while my 11 ultra is browsing, fastboot cannot be entered, recovery mode does not go through, test point edl mode is observed loading device does not turn on please i am waiting for help
if you have a black screen after updating, try this…

- hold power button for 15s and check if device is booting

if its not working try this…

- hold power button and volume down at the same time
- check if fastboot screen is displayed
- hold power button for 15s and check if device is booting

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you still have the contact?. My Poco nfc is on black screen, pc makes a noise when connected but not able to enter fastboot mode. I try to bridge the edl points but ended up messing one of the contact points. A repair shop was able to fix my phone without taking apart the phone but now is back to the same problem. I wonder who they did it.