Flash Miui Europe Rom Doubt

a_martins2

Members
Feb 21, 2017
Hello guys,

after read several threads i'm very confused:

• i have mi4c, 2gbram/16gbrom, android version 7.0 NRD90M, MIUI 8 7.4.11 BETA;bootloader unlocked;

I would like to flash xiaomi.eu rom!!!!!! could you please give me correct instructions, or instructions links?

thanks in advance

Last edited:
You can find all the information you need on this forum. It doesn't get easier than this.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

You can find all the information you need on this forum. It doesn't get easier than this.

i understand your point... the thing is that exists many many information...many of them is not updated...example: mipcsuite doesn't work at all...some flash procedures don't work in Android 7.0... some flash procedures work with bootloader locked some work with bootloader locked or unlocked...as i mentioned, by reading my current status and device, you could simply paste the links with options available to flash.. i think it should be the idea about a forum!!!

You have 7.4.11 for en.miui and you want to flash 7.4.11 from Xiaomi.eu?

What you need to do depends on whether you have : unlock bootloader officially, Twrp recovery compatible with Nougat installed.

Tell me what you have and I'll tell you what to do.

Also you should know that Nougat MIUI is currently disappointing and you should appeal to RR for a better experience, in my opinion and experience.