Flash Xiaomi.eu ROM on CC9 Pro

AMCMi5Pro

Members
Jul 26, 2016
Hi there

I'm not clear about how to flash the Xiaomi.eu ROM on CC9 Pro. There is a ROM, but there isn't a TWRP image, so how should i flash it?

Many thanks and best regards
Adnan

Hi there

I'm not clear about how to flash the Xiaomi.eu ROM on CC9 Pro. There is a ROM, but there isn't a TWRP image, so how should i flash it?

Many thanks and best regards
Adnan
if I'm not mistaken there is not yet an official twrp for the mi note 10, you can try to use an orange su xda that seems to work well

if I'm not mistaken there is not yet an official twrp for the mi note 10, you can try to use an orange su xda that seems to work well

I know about it, but i had some problems with installig the latest xiaomi.eu rom on my cc9 pro.. but now i'm on cn rom again with root so that i'm able to remove all the bloatware, it's fine for me.

Reactions: Adrien R
I know about it, but i had some problems with installig the latest xiaomi.eu rom on my cc9 pro.. but now i'm on cn rom again with root so that i'm able to remove all the bloatware, it's fine for me.
I have the same issue
I can boot any roms flashed with fastboot (CN 11.0.3 or GLOBAL 11.0.5)
BUT when I flash a xiaomi.eu rom with twrp... I just can't boot. It stuck on animation logo.... I waited 1h. Wiped data/cache. Nothing help. Just can't boot. I had to flash a fastboot rom to boot.

It happened the same, I just looked for this recovery and it worked perfect
I will try tomorrow.
Orange fox on xda and TWRP 3.3.1-0 Unofficial by mauronofrio are not working for me. But some people on xda Say it work.
I have a experience of 5years flashing rom. Can't understand what happen.

Reactions: carlosml1
I also spent a day testing the twrp and the orange fox of xda but none works, search online and found this recovery seems to be Chinese but it works perfect and fast.
It has Chinese and English language

I also spent a day testing the twrp and the orange fox of xda but none works, search online and found this recovery seems to be Chinese but it works perfect and fast.
It has Chinese and English language
hello, i just flashed it.
then copied the 11.0.5 EU rom. flashed. rebooted, and can't boot the rom. the phone go to recovery all time. that's crazy.
i try a full wipe now, and a format internal storage, then reflash the rom.. to see if it change something. but i dont believe it

it booted! man! thanks a lot! after a format internal storage, full wipe, flashed again the eu rom your with your recovery, it booted!

Last edited:
Reactions: carlosml1
And what recovery didn't use
1./ If you have global version flash the fastboot global rom (Chinese version for Chinese phone)
And don't choose to lock the phone after that on miflash or you will have to wait to unlock the bootloader again.
2./ Flash this recovery and boot to it directly (or the stock rom will replace with stock recovery)
3./Wipe all data + format internal storage
4./ Reboot directly to recovery again (or the stock room will put stock recovery and you will have to do all again from step 2)
5./ Copy the rom to your phone with pc in RECOVERY MODE,
6./Now flash Xiaomi.eu rom, wait, it will boot.

IMPORTANT NOTE : Now to flash magisk and edxposed use this recovery.
You MUST reboot between all flash. But it Works.

Last edited:
Reactions: cat0b
I flashed twrp, rom, from this thread, magisk 20.2 and the phone work well. ( I has micro problems.. but Ok.) ( Wipe dalvik,cache, data, internal storage) reboot recovery , format data, reboot recovery , and factory reset ( from the menu twrp). The system Not wipe. After copy paste the rom from pc to phone, and install the rom,, reboot system, and after in recovery mode, and flash magigk 20.2 zip,, before installing the magisk manager apk.

I flashed new rom .. 10.0.7, and the phone stuck to recovery mode.
After I flashed the version 10.0.5 again, and Ok.

i flashed 11.0.7 update too.
i can"t boot to system. it always go to recovery. i can"t flash the 10.0.5 rom now, it failed at update system partition.
I dont want to wipe all, and to loose my data.... :'(
why flashing with this phone is so bad??

Wipe the dalvik, cache only, no data. If you have problem to install the rom 10.0.5, connect a cable otg, and a stick. Copy paste the rom to stick, etc..

can't go back to 11.0.5 after flashed 11.0.7 because of anti roll back feature. ERROR 7 with 2 differents recovery flashed.
Tried Wipe cache/dalvik : Don't work. Wiped system and flashed the rom again (tried 11.0.5 but still ERROR 7), so flashed again 10.11.7. Don't work. i downloaded the rom with official links. i think i had to wipe the data and maybe format internat storage to boot again. last case fastboot flash. fu*k i don"t wan"t to loose my data... i will backup my photos with recovery+cable on PC...

i will try in last case to flash with orangefox recovery, and i tried 3 differents.

In my case, tree times i trying to installing 11.0.7, and reinstalled 11.0.5.
Wipe dalvik cache internal storage, i used cable otg and stick.. copy paste the rom to usb stick. I think the 11.0.7 install with clear installing, but i don't want to lose the data.

Στάλθηκε από το HD1903 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

orangefox changed recovery to stock one white CC9 Pro. Phone never booted to the UI. stuck to bootscreen XXXX hours....
before it rebooted to recovery.
i wiped ALL now. include data/internal storage/system/vendor/cache/dalvik

i will try a clean flash now after all this cleans with orangefox recovery and 11.0.7 . but i dont believe it

there is definitly a problem with somes mi note 10 (european global version) and some recovery/rom.
before it worked fine with chineese recovery and global 11.0.5

i tried a clean install before wiping system and vendor, i know it's not safe... but wiping system on K20 for exemple don't make any problem if you flash a new one. it's almost phone relate to mi note 10 i think.
now i can"t flash with fastboot too because of antirollback cheking. i had to manualy edit the .bat edit flashing file to force the flash. it was not very good for my heart, but it worked.
si o i have forced the flash and skipped the anti rollback protection.

Last edited:
..... command : fastboot getvar anti... are 4 or 5 or 6
anti-rollback is problem to downgrade, I think, (???????).

..... command : fastboot getvar anti... are 4 or 5 or 6
anti-rollback is problem to downgrade, I think, (???????).
i had to manualy edit the .bat edit flashing file to force the flash. it worked.
si o i have forced the flash and skipped the anti rollback protection.

but it's so sad that we can"t just dirty flash the xiaomi.eu rom when there is a update. it result to bootloop, or reboot recovery all time...
there is things to discover i think...