Flash Xiaomi.eu ROM on CC9 Pro

My phone brick. I installed fastboot boot tgz, and I can't flash rom from Xiaomi.eu, and the phone brick again, 2 times. I can't explain.....

Στάλθηκε από το HD1903 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I think it's phone related. There is a problem with flashing rom with this phone. Dirty flash not allowed, or something bad between recovery and custom rom. I don't understand yet

Last edited:
the same thing happens to me it is impossible to flog the stable rom 11.0.7.0
It does not work or update or clean installation, I had to go back to 11.0.5.0 with backup.
I commented in the main forum of the stable but the only thing they told me is to show them the logcat or something, I don't know how to do that.
we will wait in 11.0.5.0 until the next update to see if there is luck

the same thing happens to me it is impossible to flog the stable rom 11.0.7.0
It does not work or update or clean installation, I had to go back to 11.0.5.0 with backup.
I commented in the main forum of the stable but the only thing they told me is to show them the logcat or something, I don't know how to do that.
we will wait in 11.0.5.0 until the next update to see if there is luck
Yesterday I saw that the 11.0.5.0 is still the last official global rom.
BUT the 11.0 7.0 Is based on the CHINA version, not the global one.
And be careful because there is the anti rollback feature on 11.0.7.0. after trying to flash this rom, you have to edit the flashall.bat in the fastboot rom folder to downgrade to 11.0.5.0 with xiaomiflash.

The stable rom 11.0.7.0 does not work I could return to 11.0.5.0 without problem. The xiaomi.eu of the Mi Note 10 does not carry anti-rollback is written on the main page.
11.0.7.0 and all xiaomi.eu versions are based on the Chinese versions

The stable rom 11.0.7.0 does not work I could return to 11.0.5.0 without problem. The xiaomi.eu of the Mi Note 10 does not carry anti-rollback is written on the main page.
11.0.7.0 and all xiaomi.eu versions are based on the Chinese versions
I flashed the Xiaomi.eu 11.0.7.0, not the official one. And I really had this anti rollback problem.
There is no 11.0.5.0 in the official China branch, only on the global one.
So it's not build only from the china branch, but they mix with other branch too sometimes. In this case global and Chinese.

EDIT :
Mi Note 10 / Mi CC9 Pro – Global Stable ROM
Lastest V11.0.5.0.PFDMIXM

Mi Note 10 / Mi CC9 Pro – China Stable ROM

Lastest V11.0.7.0.PFDCNXM
apply for V11.0.5.0.PFDCNXM, NOT PFDMIXM

so be careful, on xiaomi.eu they put China based ROM also. not only global stable... (who are not compatible?)

Last edited:
Strange. Was not possible for me with a custom recovery. Antirollback was blocking it. Had to flash with fastboot.

Another question : Do we always loose play store certification with a unlocked bootloader?
Still can't use Google pay after a complete fastboot ROM flash. But my bootloader is still unlocked.
Maybe it's going back after relocking it ?

If anyone is interested they have updated version 11.0.7.0 again this afternoon. fixed bootloop.

Sory I must ask. The rom 11.0.7 are re-upload? Please answer.

Thanks, I Will download after .

yeah, the new version of 11.0.7.0 by xiaomi.eu work fine now.
i lost all my data and 2days because of this precedent corrupted rom...
i flashed the 11.0.7.0 fixed on the top of my stock miui.com fastboot 11.0.5.0, with sucess.no antirollback bugs and everything work fine. thanks

Reactions: yants
Ok, same. 5 days stress. The play store certificate are Ok

hola, en mi caso vino con 11.0.3 europe modificado por vodafone ES. por xiaomitool pude obtener 11.0.5 global y después de desbloquear el gestor de arranque 11.0.11 EEA ... Ley mucho antes de decidir poner 11.0.7 xiaomi.eu ... el procedimiento que sigue fue el siguiente ... por adb flash recovery twrp chino y reiniciar directamente en recuperación, desde recuperación reiniciar nuevamente en recuperación para que esto permanezca en el sistema y no en la memoria flash, formatear los datos y reiniciar en recuperación, conectar el teléfono móvil a la computadora portátil y copiar la ROM Xiaomi. eu en una memoria interna, se ve copiado desde la recuperación, instálelo y, una vez que finaliza el flasheo, borré la memoria caché y reinicié y tuve un flashheo exitoso ... saludos ... perdón por mi mal inglés

Hi,
I just wanted to make sure...
Does the stable ROM supports OTA/FOTA?
Why some of you had to upgrade from 11.0.5.0 to 11.0.7.0 using flash and not the system updater?

thanks

Hi,
I just wanted to make sure...
Does the stable ROM supports OTA/FOTA?
Why some of you had to upgrade from 11.0.5.0 to 11.0.7.0 using flash and not the system updater?

thanks
You can update using the updater on stable, but it's faster to download manually and install it with twrp. Updater is also using the twrp recovery.

Last edited:
Latest weekly 20.1.15 is working good. 108mp processing seems faster. Battery life is better. Format Data before switching to weekly. Uncheck zip verification before flashing the ROM

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-22-08-44-38-571_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-22-08-44-38-571_com.android.settings.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 319
1./ If you have global version flash the fastboot global rom (Chinese version for Chinese phone)
And don't choose to lock the phone after that on miflash or you will have to wait to unlock the bootloader again.
2./ Flash this recovery and boot to it directly (or the stock rom will replace with stock recovery)
3./Wipe all data + format internal storage
4./ Reboot directly to recovery again (or the stock room will put stock recovery and you will have to do all again from step 2)
5./ Copy the rom to your phone with pc in RECOVERY MODE,
6./Now flash Xiaomi.eu rom, wait, it will boot.

IMPORTANT NOTE : Now to flash magisk and edxposed use this recovery.
You MUST reboot between all flash. But it Works.

Thank you very very very very much, I stay about 5 hour test lot of things.

1- I start test with last TWRP from de link of last xiaomi.eu rom but I think my mistake I wipe all +data but not format and I can't push rom because MTP is very slow and ADB not work.

2- Later I test XDA-delelopers method but orange recovery not work in my global mobile.

3- Finally I use your method very similar my method 1 but with format data and reboot, All work perfectly I have android 10 with last rom 20-2-20.

Thank you.

Reactions: Don415
1.Перейдите на YouTube и выполните поиск "Unlock Unbrick"
2.Оплата с помощью paypal
3. Получите рабочий ПК и USB-кабель
4. Установка TeamViewer и miflashpro
5. Пусть он сделает услугу и вернет вам устройство.
Или, если вы можете, перейдите в авторизованный сервисный центр..

My phone is still bricked: I flashed twrp-3.3.1-3-tucana-mauronofrio via fastboot, wiped all, formated data, rebooted recovery, flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote10_MICC9Pro_20.2.27_v11-10. The phone stuck a the CC-logo for an hour. Back to the recovery I reinstalled maurofrio's recovery, the data were formated, with Mi_Flash I tried to flash tucana_global_images_V11.0.7.0.PFDMIXM_20200108.00 00.00_9.0_global_3d4450882b and got a bootloop. When I tried to come into the recovery I ended in the fastboot-mode.
In a ADB-Window I run flash-all.bat (tucana_global_images-V11.07..)
got the messages "Current device antirollback-version is greater than this package" and "Antirollback check error".
For other devices tools exist to solve this antirollback error (e.g. oncline and others). I hope somebody will develop it for the tucana, too.