Flashing miui 10 8.9.20 China Beta to 8.9.20 EU, is it possible?

Geeky

Members
Oct 5, 2018
Hello guys. Here's my issue:
I wanted to flash miui 10 8.9.20 EU because of i want a full english words on my apps like theme, browser and so on. But my concern, is it possible for me to flash from 8.9.20 china beta to the same version of it but EU rom?

- the scenarios are like this: I've bought a fake rom mi max 3 last month, without knowing of this so called fake rom, that time my rom was miui 10 9.9.9 version. And i thought that is it. But later when i read up on miui forum about the fake rom, that i posted up the picture of my rom and bam! This is a fake rom, like most people said it out loud. And this making me think that, what? I bought a fake rom, is my mi max 3 also a fake phone? Then little by little i search for a solutions, which is scrolling miui forum for mi max 3 rom. Thank goodness, i manage to flash a china beta miui 10. Which i can update on the air. But my concern is when, my theme are in chinese language, same goes to few apps which i realized they called it bloatware.

To all that may concern, please help up to clarify my issue. I dont understand how TWRP work. When i flash a beta rom from that so called fake rom, i remembered i use mi pc suite. That the apps itself downloading the beta rom for me. And thats how i endup using this miui 10 8.9.20. thank you for reading and for the help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jörgen Ö