Fluctuating audio playback

shrinex

Members
Dec 21, 2010
I'm not sure if there is already a bug listed for this or not. With the past few builds, when the screen is active during music playback, the audio volume tends to peek at a high volume, then goes back down to normal, regardless of what is going on with the phone. The only time this is present is when the phone is locked/screen off.

Any ideas?

Yes. It also happens during call barring. When on the phone, if you receive an other call, the headset volume peeks for 2-3 seconds and then go back. I'm not sure about the screen issue but should be true that i experience this during phone call.

yeah.. i've noticed it when playing music through headphones. When i navigate a menu, certain things will peak the volume for about 1 second. Its a problem when my phone is playing through my car system as my speakers will blow with such a high peak.

I think it is the same bug I tried to explain in other 2 threads in this forum... I ended up believing that is a miui player issue, because it seems to happen only when playing music with the miui player, but no with winamp... and only happens with headphones