FM Radio (Nexus One) audio stops working upon system sound

Jhorner

Members
Nov 7, 2010
Using 11.19 stock on a Nexus One, although I have noticed this bug since I have used MIUI and the FM Radio. If I am listening to the radio and receive a text, email, anything that prompts a system notification sound, the radio audio will stop (much like it would with any music player) but after the notification sound completes, the radio audio does not start back up. To restart FM radio audio, I must open the FM app...select On/Off 2x to turn the radio off and then back on. The audio will then start working again.

A nice fix would be have notifications play through the phone speaker whilst headphones are plugged in and audio is playing...

Not a huge issue, but figured I would report it since I consider it a bug.

I have the same problem on a desire, bit of a problem for me if I'm running and listening to the radio - I have to stop and get my phone out any time I get a text or email.

I have the same problem on a desire, bit of a problem for me if I'm running and listening to the radio - I have to stop and get my phone out any time I get a text or email.

Can you verify that if you are using another audio app (e.g. Music) the audio restarts after the notification sound?

Unfortunately i can't check that at the moment as i had to reflash with a sense rom, much too my regret, due to the lack of sms vibration, wifi battery drain and this radio issue. I will be putting miui back on as soon as i see some fixes on these issues-sense is soooo slow compared to miui!