For Those Who Wanna Update From Nougat To Oreo Simple How To.

Jul 28, 2013
This is the first time i post a how to .
I had the eu nougat version with the weekly update on my mi mix and the first modified twrp on it .

Fore those who dont wanna fastboot and have your phone in 5 mins on oreo working .My Mix is the 6gig 256 intern .

First download super SU and install it tru your old twrp .
When done download the twrp app in the googleplaystore
Now download twrp-3.2.1-raupe-blunden-15.1-vendor-fstab.img* (link for the right twrp file is below )
install it in the root of your phone .
When done open your twrp app on the phone and go to twrp flash (this only works when super su is installed and phone rooted) .
go to select a file to flash (the raupe blunden file) .flash it .
Now you have the latest working recovery on your phone
Restart your phone in reovery
and install the latest miui mix image .Dont wipe anything just a dirty install . it takes apox 5 mins to reboot in android oreo .

Su6 Let me know if it worked 4 you .For me id did and all my games on my phone stil work and nothing is lost

Oct 10, 2016
Sorry, dumbest question BUT where do i get this "latest mix image"?!? Searched for an hour now just find the stds 9.5.20...all nougat as far as I see Any advice? Thx.

Jul 28, 2013
Sorry, dumbest question BUT where do i get this "latest mix image"?!? Searched for an hour now just find the stds 9.5.20...all nougat as far as I see Any advice? Thx.
You dont . Mi mix hasnt got an update since 2 weeks .Its suspended . And my advice .Stay on nougat few weeks .Since its still little buggy . For me my 4g doesnt work only internet is wifi . and few other bugs .

Jul 28, 2013
Updated friday to the latest Mi mix 8.5.3 . i allready had oreo installed .Problem you get is that you have to wipe your dalvik and cache . Since else its going to reboot in to twrp all the time .Rotten thing4 me was that i lost my subwaysurfers so now i have to start all over again .The positive side untill now .No battery draining . And for as far now i havnt seen any problem .Only stupid thing was when installing Miui new you have to type in your wifi password but i coudnt get any keyboard . So i had to open my router set it on open so no pasword .than i did the miui password . So you need an open wifi else you get stuck