Forgot app lock password

Rinam

Members
Aug 14, 2021
I have my mi 8 lite for 1 or 2 years now, and i've been using the fingerprint scanner ever since i got the phone. I set some app locks and phone both with the same pattern, i have no idea when i changed my phone pattern but not my app lock pattern but i did and today it happend that my hand was either sweaty or my fingerprint scanner was wet and i was frustrated and i kept trying to use it. Can we please be allowed to use the fingerprints again, this is a serious design oversight.

Hello,

I don't think the team of the custom ROM Xiaomi.eu modify the behavior of the app lock (and it seems that you don't even use this ROM). Maybe you need to contact Xiaomi's team.
how would one go on about this?

I have my mi 8 lite for 1 or 2 years now, and i've been using the fingerprint scanner ever since i got the phone. I set some app locks and phone both with the same pattern, i have no idea when i changed my phone pattern but not my app lock pattern but i did and today it happend that my hand was either sweaty or my fingerprint scanner was wet and i was frustrated and i kept trying to use it. Can we please be allowed to use the fingerprints again, this is a serious design oversight.

in a10 there were files like data/system/locksetting.db and password.key maybe it will help in google search

Reactions: LOLO9393