Form Gb Custom Rom To Xiaomi.eu

pingy82

Members
Jul 4, 2017
Good morning, i'm waiting for my new Mi Pad 3 from *******. i think i'll receive it with a custom rom, what's the best flow to change it with xiaomi eu? who can help me?

thanks!

Iakovos

Members
Apr 17, 2016
HI i bought from GB also and has a custom (fake) rom and unloaked bootloader. What is the best ROM to install and how to do it. First install China version, unloak and then a global ROM? Thanks

Iakovos

Members
Apr 17, 2016
GB custom ROM is Xiaomi.eu. So, you can leave it or upgrade to a newer xiaomi.eu weekly.
Are you sure about this? I would not want to brick my tablet :confused:
I remember that the ROM name has the letters CN among other...

inigoml

Members
Dec 8, 2016
My mi pad 3 received three weeks ago came with unlocked bootloader and Xiaomi.eu from may. ;-)
It clearly said xiaomi.eu at settings... And came directy from GB China. :)

Reactions: Iakovos

ineze

Members
Aug 19, 2017
My Mipad3 from GB also has a custom ROM, the version being 8.2.8.0.0. There's no mention anywhere of xiaomi.eu.

I wanted to update to xiaomi.eu, but I'm unsure of the procedure to use, plus I can't find the ROM for this specific device on the ROM downloads page.

Would anyone be so kind to assist me with this? Thank you.

RelRedHair

Members
Apr 23, 2017
My Mipad3 from GB also has a custom ROM, the version being 8.2.8.0.0. There's no mention anywhere of xiaomi.eu.

I wanted to update to xiaomi.eu, but I'm unsure of the procedure to use, plus I can't find the ROM for this specific device on the ROM downloads page.

Would anyone be so kind to assist me with this? Thank you.
See #31