From Miui 7.1.3.0 (eu) To Dev

LordWaldemar

Members
Jul 31, 2016
Hello,

I recently bought a Redmi 3 and flashed it to an EU ROM from tradingshenzen.com (ROM - MIFLASH CUSTOM ROM), I hope it's in english for people from other countries). In short, it gives you a package with Qualcomm Drivers, Miflash and the ROM itself with a few .BATs that I haven't found in other ROMs yet.

bats.JPG

The thing worked fine, update works, can finally choose my country etc., but I want to unlock my bootloader and this doesn't work with this ROM, the unlock software from Xiaomi doesn't recognise my account on the device. Now I think I have to go back to the China ROM or developer ROM, but how with a locked bootloader?

The updater on the phone itself crashes while checking the file I've downloaded from xiaomi.eu.

Thanks, I unlocked my bootloader now but I can't get TWRP running. I have to execute two BAT files but they don't recognise the phone when its bootet (ADB and fastboot enabled) and when I do it in fastboot the phone reboots after the 1st file, can't boot completely and I can't execute the 2nd file.

EDIT: I went back to 7.1.3.0 now because the latest global developer ROM seems to take forever to boot and I can't activate WiFi :/

EDIT 2: Running latest global dev now, I think I installed TWRP via fastboot but I can't enter it.

Last edited:
Thanks, I unlocked my bootloader now but I can't get TWRP running. I have to execute two BAT files but they don't recognise the phone when its bootet (ADB and fastboot enabled) and when I do it in fastboot the phone reboots after the 1st file, can't boot completely and I can't execute the 2nd file.

EDIT: I went back to 7.1.3.0 now because the latest global developer ROM seems to take forever to boot and I can't activate WiFi :/

EDIT 2: Running latest global dev now, I think I installed TWRP via fastboot but I can't enter it.

Stock recovery replaces the twrp you flash....you have to modify boot.img via android image kitchen then flash twrp.

Should I "cook" the twrp img? From the instructions I thought I'd have to cook the one of MIUI, but that one didn't flash while the phone was powered on.

Thanks again, just to get this clear, I have to cook the boot.img of the fastboot ROM, then flash the ROM via miflash and then I can install TWRP via fastboot?

Thanks again, just to get this clear, I have to cook the boot.img of the fastboot ROM, then flash the ROM via miflash and then I can install TWRP via fastboot?
If you are on miui rom now then you can flash boot.img file only no need to flash full rom