Full storage backup by TWRP?

Yes, but personally I would avoid doing it, backing up data partition backs up every app with their settings, but also rom version specific data which makes the backup useless if you update (I'd use swiftbackup for backing up apps - requires root), backing up user data - internal storage (pictures etc.) is much easier by either cloud syncing or copying to a pc, also the backup size would be huge and annoying to access on other devices.

Is it possible to make a full backup in TWRP from system with all my data and pictures?
Yes it's possible and it's good to have.
In the case something goes wrong, it's easier to restore the whole backup image and get your phone working again.

It's a huge backup size so copying the back up to your desktop is a nuisance.

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)

Yes, but personally I would avoid doing it, backing up data partition backs up every app with their settings, but also rom version specific data which makes the backup useless if you update (I'd use swiftbackup for backing up apps - requires root), backing up user data - internal storage (pictures etc.) is much easier by either cloud syncing or copying to a pc, also the backup size would be huge and annoying to access on other devices.
That's no problem. It's only in chase of emergency. But how can I do a full backup? If I enter TWRP there is only the backup option for the system without personal data, right?

That's no problem. It's only in chase of emergency. But how can I do a full backup? If I enter TWRP there is only the backup option for the system without personal data, right?
You can select the partitions need or select all the partitions for a full TWRP backup.

--

can you tell me the directory structure of it?

In TWRP main menu I select backup, I can select some more files but in my opinion there is nothing to select for full backup. At the bottom I can select "super"?

I'm using also the 11 ultra

can you tell me the directory structure of it?

In TWRP main menu I select backup, I can select some more files but in my opinion there is nothing to select for full backup. At the bottom I can select "super"?

I'm using also the 11 ultra
See screenshot

19c73228e37ed986a80cf47a656bad39.jpg

--

Here it is excl. Storage

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-27-07-52-23.png
    Screenshot_2023-04-27-07-52-23.png
    198.1 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot_2023-04-27-07-52-20.png
    Screenshot_2023-04-27-07-52-20.png
    207.2 KB · Views: 138
Okay, but in my chase only Boot and data is enough because system isn't separate?
That's weird.
I thought there should always be a system partition.
You have a working phone atm yes ?

--

I can only select the options from the 2 screenshots. It's different to yours.
What do you mean with "exactly working phone atm"?

I can only select the options from the 2 screenshots. It's different to yours.
What do you mean with "exactly working phone atm"?
Just wanted to make sure you have a working phone atm...

You can take a backup of: Data, Boot & Super (system)

--