Gallery apk

Vizzin

Members
Apr 15, 2019
Hi guys, can someone extract the gallery.apk from the xiaomi.eu 10.3 stable?
I downgraded from 10.3 to 10.2 (I know it's not recommended, but my phone was stuck in fastboot mode so I had to flash the rom again and flashing the 10.3 will format the internal memory... I think it's a bug) and now my gallery keeps force close.
What could I do? Maybe installing the gallery apk from the 10.3 rom will solve the problem?
Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I downgraded from 10.3 to 10.2 (I know it's not recommended, but my phone was stuck in fastboot mode so I had to flash the rom again and flashing the 10.3 will format the internal memory... I think it's a bug) and now my gallery keeps force close.
What could I do? Maybe installing the gallery apk from the 10.3 rom will solve the problem?
Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I don't think just installing the gallery apk will solve your issue.
You might be better off just doing a backup and then installing the ROM from a fresh start.

Thank you!

When downgrading, did you do a "wipe all" clean installation? You can try to reboot into TWRP, and wipe system, cache and data, then reinstall the ROM you want. This will delete all your data, so you must do a backup before, of course.