Game on xiaomi mi2

davidetrivella

Members
Dec 12, 2012
Hello, what games are compatible with the Xiaomi mi2? asphalt 7 part and tells me I do not incompatible....

GTA 3!! Finally i can play it. bought 1 year ago but it would not work on my old phone.

I just installed the need for speed most wanted 1.0.46 from play store (just one dollar ;)) it's running really smooth and I am on power saving mode!

hadron

Sent from my Xiaomi M2

nice.

Where are you trying to install Asphalt 7 from? i know some games have different versions for different country. maybe you just found wrong one...

what about Demolition Inc. ? Desire HD & Xiaomi M2 aren't compatible for me, can't install :(

that one is an odd one 5ulo. i would contact dev. It says it's compatible with my old Galaxy s but not the Mi2....as for Asphalt 7 i see it as compatible for my Mi2 from here

that one is an odd one 5ulo. i would contact dev. It says it's compatible with my old Galaxy s but not the Mi2....
I've contacted dev when I was on my DHD.. they said that it must be compatible. I suppose, it was because of something in MIUI.

2 me that's crap. if other games show up fine and this game dose not then that would indicate to me that's it's something with how they have it uploaded to the market. I know nothing about what devs can do to specify what the game is compatible with but i definitely think it would be related to that and not the rom.

edit: This is direct from google

"The Google Play website will show all apps available on Google Play, even those that cannot be installed on your device due to incompatibility reasons.
Apps that are listed as not compatible with your device cannot be downloaded on Google Play. Some common reasons for incompatibility are:

• Screen size/density
  • Android OS version
  • Country availability
  • Mobile carrier
  • Other hardware features (camera, graphics capabilities, etc.)
Developers are responsible for setting these compatibility requirements, so for more information or to request that an app become available for your device, we recommend contacting the developer directly. "

So this is something the dev can fix for sure. even tho it might be indirectly cause by the rom/device in can be fixed.

Reactions: 5ulo
Gameloft are stupid dumbf@ks.
They only support special processors and do on, so try chainfire3d

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2

Upgraded today to 2.12.21 miuiandroid.com ROM

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

mate.. i think its the apk problem.. if you buy it from google play store it just works.. if you download it from somewhere patched.. i would think you need to find the correct version.. my version is 1.0.4

Here 1.0.4 too.. from Play store and works.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Any help here with Ingress? I've got a code and downloaded it from the Play store, but it keeps hanging at the "Booting Niantic Software" loading screen. I'd love to try this one out...

Any help here with Ingress? I've got a code and downloaded it from the Play store, but it keeps hanging at the "Booting Niantic Software" loading screen. I'd love to try this one out...

I downloaded this game and I think there is no problem with the game. When I open it, it stays on first screen. But when I use the USA vpn it goes to next screen and ask for the activation code, which I don't have :-( so I can't test further on my mi 2. So try using some vpn for USA. By the way, which country are you from?

hadron

Sent from my Xiaomi M2