[GAPPS] Gingerbread GApps (12/26/10)

So far so good, no issues on this end... but for some reason the market is not the updated one for gingerbread.... however I have another link ill add shorlty that will be another flashable update for just the market (2.2.7).

Report back soon.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Works good. No problems on this end. Good looking on the Gapps

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

From what I understand these are the most current Google Apps which ship with the Gingerbread ROM's, also I added a link for the most current version of the Google Market (2.2.7).

From what I understand these are the most current Google Apps which ship with the Gingerbread ROM's, also I added a link for the most current version of the Google Market (2.2.7).

Makes sense. Do u not have the new version of the Google market on your 12.24?

Edit: Did You flash or extract this?

Sent frm my DInc:
MIUI 12.24
Invisiblek #18
Using the MIUIdev.com

FYI, OneTimeInitializer.apk will cause issues with the camera and calendar icons if it is integrated into a ROM.

Also, this is not Incredible specific. Moving to General Chat.

Makes sense. Do u not have the new version of the Google market on your 12.24?

Edit: Did You flash or extract this?

Sent frm my DInc:
MIUI 12.24
Invisiblek #18
Using the MIUIdev.com

I flashed it, but you can choose to do either one. But as you can see above n_i_x has made a note about ("OneTimeInitializer.apk will cause issues with the camera and calendar icons if it is integrated into a ROM."), based on that it might be a good idea to flash 1 by 1 if you prefer, or make backups each time you make changes to your ROM, only takes an extra 10 minutes and is well worth it! You have 2 ways to do it... use the MIUI Backup tool or ROM Manager.

Personally I flashed over the zip using recovery and then flashed over the market zip as well... and have not had an issue with a single app as of yet.

Thanks n_i_x for moving this to the correct place in the forum, I did not have the ability to move it outside of the HTC Inc. section after it was posted and comments were posted. So again, I thank you sir ;)

What is the point of this ? Can't we get these apps from the market ?

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miui-dev.com Forums App