general wipe

Manholas

Members
Jan 18, 2020
Good afternoon. I came from the global rom 12.0.7.0, I did a general wipe, internal, system and data . I installed at 12.5 and does not start with the , seems to want to start but returns to twrp . I certainly must have screwed up already. Thank you for your help. obr

Good afternoon. I came from the global rom 12.0.7.0, I did a general wipe, internal, system and data . I installed at 12.5 and does not start with the , seems to want to start but returns to twrp . I certainly must have screwed up already. Thank you for your help. obr

If you switch from global to xiaomi.eu you have to format data - answer with yes in TWRP (not only wipe)
If you need your data it would be good to have a backup

Which Phone do you have ? If you have a MI10 you have to use # fastboot boot <twrp version 1206>.img

Last edited:
Reactions: geoanto555
If you switch from global to xiaomi.eu you have to format data - answer with yes in TWRP (not only wipe)
If you need your data it would be good to have a backup
Thank you very much. It's already starting at 12.5 Show. Now it will be tidying up the "house" my way and exploring,is certainly, a spectacular rom. thanks again.

Just a reminder from the instructions:
  • FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)
I am glad everything is OK now.

Reactions: geoanto555