Ghost touch issues

mindstorms

Members
Dec 12, 2019
I've had the 9TPro for just over a month and the screen has started having "ghost touch" issues. I enabled "Show Taps" in the dev options and managed to capture the problem. Video here - GhostIssue

Is there any bug open for this issue?
Any tips on how to attempt to resolve?

I contacted support and they want me to do a factory reset, which I am slow to do at the moment until I'm more convinced it will resolve the issue.

Hace the same issue. Factory reset don't solve the issue.. i feel that whenever i have the phone in My pocket it becames more often than when it's ove the table irin My hands

Tried the factory reset as well, made no difference. I have since returned the phone to the reseller - will see what they say about it. Will update this post with more information.

@ramir0 Did you enable the "Show taps" option to see where the ghost touches are happening? For me it was mostly at the very top of the screen.

Try with another charger. Ir seems to be eléctrical issue. I'm using a 2A Charger, and seems to be fixed

And yes. Is in the Upper side

Last edited:
Still having the problem. The issue occurs specially when the phone is hot or I take it out of my pocket.. cant use warranty in my country

Hi, my phone has this problem since few days back too. I've tried to disable MIUI optimization and factory reset but it still happens. Have any of you got this problem solved?

Hi, my phone has this problem since few days back too. I've tried to disable MIUI optimization and factory reset but it still happens. Have any of you got this problem solved?
My phone arrived back a few months ago from the reseller and it's working fine, seemed to be a hardware issue that they fixed.

Reactions: SooYee