Global ROM and Google Pay

DarKnightnv

Members
Sep 30, 2015
Hello guys,

I have a question. If i unlock bootloader to install Global ROM on Mi14 or Mi14 Pro, then lock bootloader again, can i use Google Pay and banking apps?

Or is it impossible?

Thanks !

You cannot lock back on Global. By why not install the Xiaomi.EU rom? Read stuff on this forum.

Hello,
So before i make a new Thread. If i Would buy a 14 or 14 Pro via Traidingshenzen can I Unlock then Install Xiaomi.EU Rom and have normal Access to Google Pay and more interessting Android Auto. Is there some differences from a soon EU release?
For Germany LTE Band 20 that us not possible right?

Hello,
So before i make a new Thread. If i Would buy a 14 or 14 Pro via Traidingshenzen can I Unlock then Install Xiaomi.EU Rom and have normal Access to Google Pay and more interessting Android Auto. Is there some differences from a soon EU release?
Not right now.

Hello,
I have a Xiaomi 14 without Band20 and I live in Germany (Thüringen). Google Pay / Wallet, banking and Android Auto are working. I have no problems without Band 20, because O2 now sends with Band 20 and Band 5 in the country. You can see it on cellmapper:

I have a Xiaomi 14 without Band20 and I live in Germany (Thüringen). Google Pay / Wallet, banking and Android Auto are working. I have no problems without Band 20, because O2 now sends with Band 20 and Band 5 in the country. You can see it on cellmapper:
Just to be clear... I assume you mean to say they are working with xiaomi.eu, not the China ROM. Android Auto does not work with the latter, but pretty much everythinbg except for Nearby Share does.
Of course, the problem is right now one cannot unlock without going down a risky and costly route.

Hello,
Hello, I have Xiaomi 13 Ultra from China,on a Global Rom and EEA . Well nothing works , no 5G, no car play, no Google pay ,so far no updates. I called Xiaomi in Athens , they told me that the motherboard of my phone is Chines version,so ,really no chance of doing something that it would work. I thought before that if I install EU Rom things will be fixed ,but just read some one having the same problems with EU Rom. Better buy the official EU version here in Europe or an IPhone! No issues there on anything……

There are no problems with Xiaomi.eu Rom on China Xiaomi 14 devices. Wallet (Google Pay), Banking and Android Auto are working fine.
If you use the EEA Rom on an unlocked China device, it is normal that nothing works because it is the wrong device. You can't do that. You have to install the Xiaomi.eu Rom.