[GLOBAL] Unbrick fix

klurosu

Members
Dec 13, 2019
Following this new tutorial (ONLY for GLOBAL versions!) you can continue enjoying your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro, so...

LET'S GO!

You'll need:
. Download the file to your PC "MiFlashPro" (v4.3.1106.23)
2. Download firmware stock "begonia_global_images_V10.4.2.0.PGGMIXM"
3. An authorized Xiaomi Mi Service account.

Download and decompress the stock firmware on your desktop "begonia_global_images_V10.4.2.0.PGGMIXM" and follow this steps:

1.1- Instal and run MiFlashPro.

1.2- Go to the installation path in: (C:\Program Files (x86)\MiFlashPro\SP_Flash_Tool\mi), execute as administrator the file "account_auth.exe" and log into an authorized Xiaomi service account.

1.3- Go to the installation path in: (C:\Program Files (x86)\MiFlashPro\SP_Flash_Tool), execute"flash_tool.exe".
(The program will open and you will have to select three files)

2.1- Download-Agent: (C:\Program Files (x86)\MiFlashPro\SP_Flash_Tool/MTK_AllInOne_DA_mt6765_mt6785.bin)
2.2- Scatter-loading File: On your desktop, inside the folder "begonia_global_images_V10.4.2.0.PGGMIXM.... images", is called MT6785_Android_scatter.txt
2.3- Authentication File: (C:\Program Files (x86)\MiFlashPro\SP_Flash_Tool/auth_sv5.auth)

1.4- Click on the "Download" button

1.5- With the phone turned off... connect the USB cable to the PC (ONLY TO THE PC, the other end you still don't connect).

1.6- Press the VOL + button on your phone and now connect the cable to your phone meanwhile you press the VOL + button

1.7- The firmware flashing process will start, wait a bit.

Now you can enjoy again your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro ;)

Last edited:
1.3 you mean right?

Nice reader dude, nice reader

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Your process is correct. As you say, this is done and if you revive the phone ... the problem is just the account, and for example in my case here in Mexico, I called several places in the country and nobody had the miui account.

Your process is correct. As you say, this is done and if you revive the phone ... the problem is just the bill, and for example in my case here in Mexico, I called several places in the country and nobody had the miui account.
You can contact with dozen of auth. Account's owners on YT for free. Just search well

You can contact with dozen of auth. Account's owners on YT for free. Just search well

At the time when I had the damaged cell phone I did not find a staff with an authorized account, I found an Indian person who just made me wait a week and nothing, but the cell phone number of the person I left (from Vietnam) on the same day I fix the problem.

At the time when I had the damaged cell phone I did not find a staff with an authorized account, I found an Indian person who just made me wait a week and nothing, but the cell phone number of the person I left (from Vietnam) on the same day I fix the problem.
I'm glad you fix the problem.

I was very afraid that he asked for the deposit first and it was a risk, but really a very decent person, kind and worried about the phone remaining. That's why I took the trouble to recommend him as someone who worked for me.

Reactions: nathaans_
I'm glad you fix the problem.

I had already 3 weeks with the damaged cell phone, while I had already resigned myself to losing it and brought my redmi note 6 pro.

Hello!

If your phone doesn't turn on after a failed firmware update , don't despair.

If the qualcomm processor you will have to remove the back cover to make a TestPoint and switch to EDL mode .

If the MTK processor is removed, there is no need to remove the cover.

Phones with an MTK processor must be connected to a PC with the volume up button held down

Phones with MTK processor: Note 8 pro , Redmi 6 , Redmi 6a , Mi play .

Other phones use a qualcomm processor and need to be disassembled if the device Manager does not detect the device when connecting to a PC .

Flashing Redmi 8 process

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Flashing mi note 10 process

Flashing k20 pro process

Flashing Redmi Note 8 pro process

Authorized Mi Acoount