Global Xiaomi 14 - SIM card Problem

John778

Members
May 16, 2014
Hi community,

It seems that global units released this week are having problems with SIM card. SIM card on xiaomi.eu ROMs is disable (No service). I’ve flash into the original ROM and have no problems. I Can assume that is something related with weekly or stable ROMs here (Both tested, and problem persists). I also tried to flash modem.img from EEA ROM with no success. Anyone sharing the same problem?

Would appreciate some help.

Attachments

• xiaomi 14.jpg
    xiaomi 14.jpg
    408.7 KB · Views: 189
Reactions: darosto and schebbi
Exactly the same thing happens to me, my houji device stops working when I put a ROM from xiaomi.eu on the Spanish SIM card.

Reactions: John778
I also have the same problem. Spanish SIM, Pepephone company, it doesn't detect my network, I have another one from Lowi, and it detects it perfectly.

This works !

This is the same post to which I gave you a link.
You didn't even bother to click on it when you said it was about eSIM.

This is the same post to which I gave you a link.
You didn't even bother to click on it when you said it was about eSIM.
relax mate, i looked it up quickly on my way to work, i wrote that to save time on the reply. if you want credit for the fact that you gave the solution, it's all yours .
thanks by the way

Hi community,
Bought brand new Xiaomi 14 and did success with bootloader unlock. Flashed with lovely xiaomi.eu stable firmware.
Same issue with SIM card like @John778 I get the SIM password unlock msg and can unlock but no service is shown.
Found Radio off after install EU Rom (Resolved) but didn't resolve for me.
Went back to Official 1.0.14.0.UNCEUXM so Mobile Service is working again.
Is there a way to integrate mobile service to xiaomi.eu firmware.
Will act as testuser if possible.

Hello! Thank you very much! Based on the description, with copied files, the phone works fine!
All that is needed is a solution for camera fogging from Xiaomi...

I Got the same issue. I Got the Xiaomi 14 China Bootloader unlocked and stable 35 installed. I Got a physical SIM. It does not matter if Slot 1 or 2. I cant send or reveive SMS. with the Modem flash i got no Internet on the SIM too. Without the Modem flash only no SMS. What is the Problem ?

It has resolved itself. I got two SIM cards from Vodafone and this one was only for data roaming. So all fine. NO BUG

Last edited:
Install xiaomi.eu ROM.
Then use modem fix for SIM.
Install xiaomi.eu ROM.
Then use modem fix for SIM.
I also install Xiaomi 14 eu rom named houji, same problem. Can you tell me how to fix thia with your method, Sry for bad English.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-20-20-03-13-939_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-20-20-03-13-939_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 23
Apply this patch:
The mobile does not see the SIM or you do not have a signal?
Download this package: houji_global.zip
1. Unzip the ZIP file on the PC
2. Connect the mobile in fastboot mode to the PC
3. Run the modem installation with the windows_modem.bat script
4. wait for the mobile to reboot into the system
5. done

Last edited:
Reactions: JiaiJ