Radio off after install EU Rom (Resolved)

dixhasaki

Members
Feb 11, 2024
Hello guys

I need help with my Xiaomi 14, after install Xiaomi.eu ROM, i lost radio mobile, i put my simcard and recognizes, but i cant call. Before this rom, the phone has a HyperOS "global" rom and all works fine.

Sorry for my english

Thank you

Last edited:
Well, we have a tester from Europe with a Xiaomi 14, and everything works fine.

And i tried to flash others MODEM but it doesnt work :( (cn version and Xiaomi eu modem)

Last edited:
I tried with different versions and doesnt work :(

Attachments

• IMG_20240212_223902.jpg
    IMG_20240212_223902.jpg
    455.1 KB · Views: 126
  • Screenshot_2024-02-12-22-37-23-062_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-12-22-37-23-062_com.android.settings.jpg
    354.8 KB · Views: 127
Can someone help me please? :( i don't know what can i do and my phone is dead (no calls, like a tablet)

Your can try to flash back a global ROM for your device, without closing the bootloader, check the calls, and then flash again the Xiaomi.eu ROM, and then, check again the calls.

Your can try to flash back a global ROM for your device, without closing the bootloader, check the calls, and then flash again the Xiaomi.eu ROM, and then, check again the calls.
Did you mean China ROM?

First of all, UNLOCK BOOTLOADER

Download EEA ROM,
Extract all
Power on bootloader mode
on command line: fasboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin (from EEA ROM)
VOILA!
All working fine

Reactions: elpoulpo
Hello dixhasaki,
I tried this (have the same issue with no service), when flashing, it gives me the message
writing 'modema'...
FAILED (remote: Error flashing partition : 0000000E)
finished. total time: 0.392s
Any idea on what to do here?

Hello dixhasaki,
I tried this (have the same issue with no service), when flashing, it gives me the message
writing 'modema'...
FAILED (remote: Error flashing partition : 0000000E)
finished. total time: 0.392s
Any idea on what to do here?
You writing wrong. You can try fasboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin or fastboot flash modem_ab NON-HLOS.BIN

is it possible to flash modem/modem_firmware via TWRP? wich Partition/folder to choose in TWRP?

The Twrp... 8.6 from sourceforge list, what i use, is all decypt, i install weekly second time from there...
TWRP asks in wich partition i would flash the Image but i dont know which, vendor,... etc.

The Twrp... 8.6 from sourceforge list, what i use, is all decypt, i install weekly second time from there...
TWRP asks in wich partition i would flash the Image but i dont know which, vendor,... etc.
Are you a magician or do you have not a Xiaomi 14 series device and write in the wrong forum?
As I said, TWRP for this series can't decrypt data. It's not possible to flash ROMs with TWRP, except you use OTG. Look here in this forum and you will find this clarification many times.

Reactions: gogocar62
Do you have a functional decryption in your TWRP for Xiaomi 14? I don't want to believe that.:emoji_thinking:

If you call magic the fact that you canceled the entire encryption of the mobile no verity opt encrypt , then yes. But that's not what I want.

Reactions: darki and JiaiJ