Gmail can't find my account?

system11

Members
Aug 30, 2023
13 Ultra arrived today, I've signed into google and it synced all my contacts and such which seems fine, but Gmail won't sync - if I try to launch it, it asks me to add an email address. If I type it in, it tells me the account already exists on the device. If I go to the Google sync stuff, I can see gmail failing to sync.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Fixed - it's actually due to my absolute mess of google accounts - long story but I have 3 with different parts of my data scattered among them and I've never been able to actually clean it up. Happened due to my original account and personal domain being part of another service Google aacquired. Ever since then a mess, at one point trying to delete an email alias it nuked my entire Youtube account...

Reactions: Mark F
Fixed - it's actually due to my absolute mess of google accounts - long story but I have 3 with different parts of my data scattered among them and I've never been able to actually clean it up. Happened due to my original account and personal domain being part of another service Google aacquired. Ever since then a mess, at one point trying to delete an email alias it nuked my entire Youtube account...
Can you go into more detail? I'm having the same issue with my 14 Pro. I have 3 google accounts as well.